This issue has been happening for some time now. An email arrives and I see the notification. If I let the notification pass and then open the Hub, the new email doesn't appear even if I apply refresh. If I go to the Hub widget, I can see the new email and open it from there. Once I've opened the email, then the Hub automatically updates.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-10-16 10:14 PM
    Sounds like the MM notifications are faster than the hub.....
    10-11-16 06:21 AM
    Not they aren't jaydee. Original poster, check you sync settings on your hub.

10-11-16 07:55 AM
    Not they aren't jaydee. Original poster, check you sync settings on your hub.

Settings are Push for my Exchange accounts, and Every 5 minutes + Use Push if supported for my Gmail accounts. The issue I've observed holds true for both Exchange and Gmail accounts.

10-11-16 01:49 PM
    The below was posted by BlackBerry employee c_bryant in another thread. Try that.

"It sounds like you (or one of the apps on your device - battery 'saver' apps for instance) probably disabled your sync. Two things to check.

1) Go into system settings - accounts - tap BlackBerry Hub+ account - tap the email account you're having issues with - Ensure the sync toggle is ON

2) Go into system settings - accounts - tap the 3 dots in the top right corner - ensure "Auto-sync personal data" is ON"

10-11-16 01:57 PM

1) Go into system settings - accounts - tap BlackBerry Hub+ account - tap the email account you're having issues with - Ensure the sync toggle is ON

2) Go into system settings - accounts - tap the 3 dots in the top right corner - ensure "Auto-sync personal data" is ON"
    Checked above. All were already enabled. Thanks for trying!

10-11-16 02:10 PM
    This issue has been happening for some time now. An email arrives and I see the notification. If I let the notification pass and then open the Hub, the new email doesn't appear even if I apply refresh. If I go to the Hub widget, I can see the new email and open it from there. Once I've opened the email, then the Hub automatically updates.

What phone and Android version are you using? I think it might be a permission issue.

10-17-16 11:01 AM
    Priv STV100-3 on Android 6.0.1 Oct 5 security patch.

10-18-16 09:45 PM
    Priv STV100-3 on Android 6.0.1 Oct 5 security patch.

Any resolution to this yet? I have the same issue.
    10-28-16 06:15 AM
    Any resolution to this yet? I have the same issue.
    No. Hub updated but the problem remains.
    10-28-16 09:23 AM
    I've been experiencing the following problem too. I'm not sure if it's related or not.

An email will come in - I'll hear the notification. I swipe to the Hub but it's not there. I press the search button (magnifying glass) and voila, the unread email appears.

Once I open the email, it will appear in the Hub as a read email.

Update: it happened again. The drop down notification bar does not show the unread email either.

Please fix this.
    Last edited by AZN; 10-31-16 at 03:11 PM.
    10-30-16 10:52 AM