Has anyone else noticed that if you use the dark hub theme, outbound emails are colored black also (presumably HTML)? Is this by design or a bug?
    01-20-17 09:28 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that if you use the dark hub theme, outbound emails are colored black also (presumably HTML)? Is this by design or a bug?
    How do you even get that theme? I have seen many entries discussing the same in the forum; many people seem to not evem have the option despite having their Hub + updated to the latest version.
    01-20-17 09:32 AM
    How do you even get that theme? I have seen many entries discussing the same in the forum; many people seem to not evem have the option despite having their Hub + updated to the latest version.
    Its only out to people on the Beta program for Hub+. It will be available to all Hub users in a Hub update soon. Please note that it will come in a Hub update rather than a Hub+Services update.
    01-20-17 09:35 AM
    Its only out to people on the Beta program for Hub+. It will be available to all Hub users in a Hub update soon. Please note that it will come in a Hub update rather than a Hub+Services update.
    Got it! Thank you!
    01-20-17 09:39 AM
    I just tested this. Sent a message from my Priv with dark Hub enabled.

The message came through normally. I checked it in Outlook, on my Passport, and iPhone. All good.

It does show as dark in my sent messages on the Priv, but that's to be expected.
    terminatorx likes this.
    01-20-17 10:39 AM
    Sorry but this reads like a way too early April's Fool joke. But perhaps that's the reason for the delay of the beta release.
    01-20-17 01:46 PM
    I just tested this. Sent a message from my Priv with dark Hub enabled.

The message came through normally. I checked it in Outlook, on my Passport, and iPhone. All good.

It does show as dark in my sent messages on the Priv, but that's to be expected.
    Came thru dark on friend's G7 Edge using hub in both her outlook.com and yahoo.com emails.

Comes thru without the dark coloring on my laptop using MS Outlook.

Also doesn't happen on iphone recipients' phones. Maybe its just other hub+ users.
    01-20-17 03:07 PM
    The sooner the better! Anyone care to predict exactly when the dark theme and dark email will be unleashed? Sadly, I didn't sign up for the Beta Hub program.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 12:13 PM
    The sooner the better! Anyone care to predict exactly when the dark theme and dark email will be unleashed? Sadly, I didn't sign up for the Beta Hub program.

Posted via CB10
    It's impossible to predict how long it will take "the software company", to complete the bug enhancement level necessary to deem this feature ready for official release.
    01-22-17 10:25 PM