Hi everyone. Since the last update the calendar invitations have been very strange. A banner appears stating the appointment is out of date and to refresh it, the banner has to be pressed but nothing happens. Another strange thing too is that the Accept or Reject the invite is also missing. Have tried numerous restarts and searched the forums for a similar post but haven't come up with anything so far. I've attached an image of the screen.

I've also just updated the BlackBerry Hub + to the latest version but still have the same issue.

Can anyone help ?
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Calendar acting strange since the update-66314.jpg  
    12-09-16 06:24 AM
    I have no such problem like this. I tested this using new HUB+ Services by sending a calendar invite from outside my organization to my PRIV and I was able to see entire event and reply with the "accept" button which was as usual, on the bottom.

Have you checked to make sure the event is really on that date and time? I used to see "out of date" errors back in the BB10 days but that was usually because the originator changed the date/time of the event and did not update the attendees with new invite.
    12-09-16 06:34 AM
    Is this being seen using a Gmail account?
    12-09-16 06:39 AM
    No its on an MS Exchange account
    12-09-16 06:46 AM
    I have no such problem like this. I tested this using new HUB+ Services by sending a calendar invite from outside my organization to my PRIV and I was able to see entire event and reply with the "accept" button which was as usual, on the bottom.

Have you checked to make sure the event is really on that date and time? I used to see "out of date" errors back in the BB10 days but that was usually because the originator changed the date/time of the event and did not update the attendees with new invite.
    No the date and time of the meetings are definitely not out of date. I've had it on lots of my calendar invites that have the same issue.
    12-09-16 06:47 AM
    Okay, then something is wrong. PM me please and we'll get in touch. I'll need to collect some logs.
    12-09-16 09:32 AM
    My manager is having this exact same problem. Is there a remedy?
    Thank you.
    12-11-16 02:51 AM
    Not yet but Cody on the case...
    12-11-16 11:06 AM
    Exact same problem here (out-of-date message on a "first" invitation, clicking on it doesn't do anything, no accept/reject buttons).
    12-13-16 07:56 AM
    Seeing the same issue with my MS Office 365 exchange sync calendar. Rather problematic.
    12-13-16 11:04 AM
    Are we any nearer to a fix for the calendar yet ?
    schwede likes this.
    12-16-16 09:26 PM
    Hi @ShushUAE, @IE_NRG, and anyone else experiencing this issue: We have a fix for this in Calendar 1.5.0.12406 and later, you should see be seeing this update in the coming days. Please let me know if the issue persists after this update or later!
    02-09-17 06:40 PM
    Hi everyone. Since the last update the calendar invitations have been very strange. A banner appears stating the appointment is out of date and to refresh it, the banner has to be pressed but nothing happens. Another strange thing too is that the Accept or Reject the invite is also missing. Have tried numerous restarts and searched the forums for a similar post but haven't come up with anything so far. I've attached an image of the screen.

I've also just updated the BlackBerry Hub + to the latest version but still have the same issue.

Can anyone help ?
    I have the same problem
    02-10-17 10:50 AM