Hi all,

I've been use Blackberry 10 until march 2016, when facebook announce cancel blackberry support for whatsapp and remove facebook app rom Blackberry 10 store. Since then, using note 5 still miss HUB way to use phone.

When blackberry announce blackberry suite for android, I really thought that could use HUB as on BB10 with android apps, but few weeks using HUB, got the perception that the way blackberry create it, do not give the same experience of BB10 HUB.

Start to think, Why?

It's not because of android layout (design).
    It's not because of gesture movements of BB10 in the Operational System compared with android keys.
    It is because of the less integration of HUB on blackberry launcher.

Just this widgets doesn't make a difference in give a good experience, you (blackberry) are done a wrong mistake going this way.
    Should integrate hub on launcher and give a way notification from android.
    You can make the same integration as samsung with the briefing page on home.

Why integrate should be better than a widget? for obviosly perceptions of be more useful and prepared for use in any moment, give a clean layout for the phone.

So my friends, what do you think?
    11-04-16 10:51 AM
    It's pretty simple.
    With BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry controlled how both the Hub and the OS worked, and more importantly, how they worked together.
    With Android, Google controls the OS and BlackBerry has to make do with the OS integration tools Google has made available to them.
    11-04-16 11:00 AM
    It's pretty simple.
    With BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry controlled how both the Hub and the OS worked, and more importantly, how they worked together.
    With Android, Google controls the OS and BlackBerry has to make do with the OS integration tools Google has made available to them.
    But do you think they are working on it?
    11-05-16 09:50 AM