I had paid for Hub about 6 months back and got really tired on how the hub is running and thus had stop paying for it and even gave my Priv away.

I had just got myself a google pixel XL and being using the Bluemail for most of my email needs. Few days back, I want to try using back the Hub again to see if the next Keyone phone is the phone I can consider again.

Just want to confirm with you guys is the problem of the whatsapp notifications on the Hub still there?
    The reason for asking is because after i had installed it, i still seem to have different notification appearing for the SAME sender, and group messages is still separated. However, only some are doing that.

I am running on a beta 7.1.2

Just wondering after so long, the problem is still not solved or is because i am on the beta OS of google?
    03-28-17 10:31 PM
    I had paid for Hub about 6 months back and got really tired on how the hub is running and thus had stop paying for it and even gave my Priv away.
    If you had a Priv, why were you paying for it?

Just want to confirm with you guys is the problem of the whatsapp notifications on the Hub still there?
    What problem are you referring to?
    mrfreeze likes this.
    03-29-17 02:20 PM
    If you had a Priv, why were you paying for it?

What problem are you referring to?

I had a priv and another android phone which is the oneplus 3.

The reason for so is because I feel that the priv does not seems quite suitable for some of the mobile games I am playing. It lags quite abit, thus I had bought the hub for my oneplus as well.

The problem that I am facing is as mentioned, the whatsapp notification in within the hub.
    Message from the same person does not appear as a single message in the hub, it can appear as a multiple messages for each line.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 05:00 PM
    The WhatsApp issue is fixed in today's release of BlackBerry Hub+ Services (version 1.5.1.44322).
    04-07-17 03:27 PM