Whenever someone leaves a message on my voicemail box my carrier sends me a text message. This text message is listed in the standard message app but does not show up in the hub. I don't see any settings in the message app or the hub that could explain that. As far as I can see all other text messages are displayed by hub just fine.

Any idea what could be wrong or how I could get that message into hub? It's very annoying not to be properly notified about voice mails.
    08-16-17 08:57 AM
    What carrier? What texting app are you using? Maybe try a different SMS/MMS App?
    08-16-17 11:03 AM
    It's Vodafone Germany and the standard SMS app. I just noticed that one voicemail notification from around 2 weeks ago is in the hub but not in the SMS app. Very strange. It could be that these messages get expired by the carrier and SMS app/hub get confused by that.
    08-16-17 12:49 PM
    Whenever someone leaves a message on my voicemail box my carrier sends me a text message. This text message is listed in the standard message app but does not show up in the hub. I don't see any settings in the message app or the hub that could explain that. As far as I can see all other text messages are displayed by hub just fine.

Any idea what could be wrong or how I could get that message into hub? It's very annoying not to be properly notified about voice mails.
    I think I've noticed the same. Will test tomorrow and post back.

I'm on optus in Australia, and use textra, but I suspect this is a systems issue.
    08-17-17 12:30 PM
    My voice mail texts are showing in the hub, as they should.

(As part of testing out the issue I discovered my home phone was out of order, lol 😁)
    08-21-17 04:57 AM
    It looks like generally only the last text of each sender is shown in hub. But from my voicemail only the first (i.e. oldest) text appears in the hub.

Is that by design that only one text per sender is listed or can I change that behavior somewhere?
    09-04-17 01:14 AM
    It is by design that the most recent message from any sender is showed in Hub. Typical SMS behaviour would result in (tens of) thousands of SMS items otherwise.
    09-05-17 12:21 PM