For the last couple days or so (presumably since the last update of messenger and or hub), text messages in the Hub are not automatically being marked as read. Instead, if I want to keep the Hub up to date, I have to mark every text message manually in the hub after reading, whether it's read in messenger or the hub. On top of that when I SEND a text it appears in the hub as unread before the recipient even replies. Anyone else experiencing this?
    deniseannk likes this.
    02-20-17 06:49 AM
    Yeah it's been doing the same to me as well. I just disabled the hub until the problem is fixed.
    02-20-17 10:13 AM
    My hub's been working as it should for email accounts, but i'm not getting notification of new text message if i've got text messages open. (Yaata)
    Last edited by Heavens1; 02-20-17 at 10:45 AM.
    02-20-17 10:23 AM
    Yeah it's been doing the same to me as well. I just disabled the hub until the problem is fixed.
    Pretty extreme to disable the whole app for this issue. You still get a notification in the tray.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    02-20-17 10:27 AM

For the last couple days or so (presumably since the last update of messenger and or hub), text messages in the Hub are not automatically being marked as read. Instead, if I want to keep the Hub up to date, I have to mark every text message manually in the hub after reading, whether it's read in messenger or the hub. On top of that when I SEND a text it appears in the hub as unread before the recipient even replies. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Me too, plus the blue tooth issue. Awesome Feb update.
    02-20-17 10:56 AM
    Pretty extreme to disable the whole app for this issue. You still get a notification in the tray.
    Yeah it was just too annoying for me that's all. I'm actually not missing the Hub on my priv. Loved the hub on bb10 but not so much on blackberry android
    02-22-17 05:24 PM
    Weird. Haven't seen that on mine. What device and test messaging app do you use?
    02-22-17 08:26 PM
    Weird. Haven't seen that on mine. What device and test messaging app do you use?
    Well, the six people above your post have...
    02-22-17 09:30 PM
    The standard text app that came with phone, I'll just call att on it, since there is zero support on this forum for most of the issues with the Detek60.
    02-22-17 09:34 PM
    I just updated to the latest version of Messenger and am seeing the same issue noted above. HUB and Messenger behave as they normally did together, but now text messages are shown as unread in HUB even after viewing/responding. This is on a PRIV.
    02-22-17 11:35 PM
    Yep, both issues on my device, March is almost here . Hopefully March sec patch will clear it up
    02-22-17 11:35 PM
    Yeah, that would be nice. Not a big deal for me, as the notifications are still working properly, just more of a visual issue within HUB.
    02-22-17 11:38 PM
    My hub's been working as it should for email accounts, but i'm not getting notification of new text message if i've got text messages open. (Yaata)
    Actually, it seems to be fine for me now, perhaps my previous issue was network related, cos i noticed the next day i had trouble with pc and gmail accounts (not phone, but pc).
    02-22-17 11:43 PM
    Unless posters include their sms app then it's fairly difficult to know whether this is a bb problem ....

Re the update to google's native bb sms app, that might be the problem in itself, and not the hub or hub+ ....
    02-22-17 11:44 PM
    I just assume everyone is using the stock messenger
    yvpan1 likes this.
    02-22-17 11:48 PM
    I just updated to the latest version of Messenger and am seeing the same issue noted above. HUB and Messenger behave as they normally did together, but now text messages are shown as unread in HUB even after viewing/responding. This is on a PRIV.
    Really? My PRIV is working like it should in the hub, my two 60's show unread after reading
    I will re-check my PRIV... Thanks for the heads up.
    02-22-17 11:49 PM
    Actually, it seems to be fine for me now, perhaps my previous issue was network related, cos i noticed the next day i had trouble with pc and gmail accounts (not phone, but pc).
    Interesting. I will check again in the morning.

I also noticed that all my text messages appear unread in the Productivity Tab as well. Tried restarting the phone but no change.
    02-22-17 11:50 PM
    Really? My PRIV is working like it should in the hub, my two 60's show unread after reading
    I will re-check my PRIV... Thanks for the heads up.
    Did you recently update the Messenger App? This issues seems to be tied to the latest update, version 2.1.060.
    yvpan1 likes this.
    02-22-17 11:53 PM
    Unless posters include their sms app then it's fairly difficult to know whether this is a bb problem ....

Re the update to google's native bb sms app, that might be the problem in itself, and not the hub or hub+ ....
    Ah, good call. Stock text app for me.
    02-22-17 11:53 PM
    Did you recently update the Messenger App? This issues seems to be tied to the latest update, version 2.1.060.
    Not sure, will check. The Priv is used in the office only, the 60 is my go to daily. But thanks, I will check my PRIV.
    02-23-17 12:13 AM
    Maybe but it doesn't explain the blue tooth issue .
    02-23-17 12:18 AM
    Maybe but it doesn't explain the blue tooth issue .
    BT is a major issue, the slush people here say..."just wait until the March update" please!

Hey Blaze or however you spell it, why are you on the Droid sites daily, and not so much here? Fired? Let us know.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    02-23-17 12:31 AM
    yeah, it's happening on my PRIV as well since the latest Messenger (native Android SMS app) update, what a nuisance, now i have to "mark as read" every SMS coming to my Hub, so weird!

BlackBerry please quickly fix it!
    02-23-17 03:04 AM
    yeah, it's happening on my PRIV as well since the latest Messenger (native Android SMS app) update, what a nuisance, now i have to "mark as read" every SMS coming to my Hub, so weird!

BlackBerry please quickly fix it!
    Wow, haven't updated my wifi only Priv...I do have the same issue on two 60's though.
    02-23-17 06:49 AM
    Looking at the reviews for Messenger on the Google Play Store, it seems like others are having similar read/unread issues as well, not just BlackBerry users. The fix might have to come from Google and hopefully soon.
    02-23-17 09:49 AM
79 123 ...