Definitely works in the BB10 calendar on my Passport. Nothing task related shows up on the Priv Hub+ calendar for me, but I may not have the Hub+ calendar set up correctly.

BTW the items that show in blue on my BB10 calendar are actually reminders for tasks due the next day. The due tasks are hidden in the drop down at the top.
    10-16-16 12:03 PM
    It would be nice to know:

1. If there's a trick to allow task display on the Hub+ calendar
    OR
    2. If BlackBerry intends to provide that functionality sometime soon
    OR
    3. If blackberry expects that functionality will be provided by third party apps like Tasks & Notes.
    10-16-16 01:17 PM
    Tasks integration in Calendar will be added in a future release.
    rebel1804, ubizmo and gizmo21 like this.
    10-16-16 01:25 PM
    Thanks
    10-16-16 01:27 PM
    Did some tests on corporate account with bb10
    Tasks do not show up, but if you set a reminder / alarm, then that shows up in the calendar, which is reasonable and expected since there is a specific time provided by the reminder.
    On android hub+, the reminder doesn't show up so that's definitely a bug. Reporting via corporate bes support contract

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-16-16 04:15 PM
    Did some tests on corporate account with bb10
    Tasks do not show up, but if you set a reminder / alarm, then that shows up in the calendar, which is reasonable and expected since there is a specific time provided by the reminder.
    On android hub+, the reminder doesn't show up so that's definitely a bug. Reporting via corporate bes support contract

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It's not a bug, it's a feature that has not yet been built. BB10 and Android Hub+ apps are entirely separate products. Just because BB10 supports something, doesn't mean the Android version does or will.
    10-16-16 04:27 PM
    Guys so what's the verdict on this. I need to find an alternative to Evernote because I don't want to pay just to synch across more than 2 devices
    10-22-16 08:31 PM
    Can I sync these apps with Toodledo? WunderList?
    01-12-17 01:43 PM
    Guys so what's the verdict on this. I need to find an alternative to Evernote because I don't want to pay just to synch across more than 2 devices
    OneNote? I use OneNote and i like it, as it syncs with my computer, tablet, and phone, on OneDrive.

and i don't need the onedrive app because ASUS file manager has it built-in to the app
    01-13-17 01:04 PM
    I switched to OneNote.
    01-15-17 03:15 PM
    I have paid for the Hub+ subscription on my Xperia X Compact and as some people stated here, my local tasks will not:
    - Show up in blackberry hub+ calendar.
    - Be visible in the blackberry hub, when you swipe all the way up it shows appointments from today and tomorrow....

I usually notice my appointments when I check my hub (since I always check my hub for new whatsapp/facebook/e-mails). I don't need my tasks list to be perfectly synced with my google account (wouldn't mind either), but it's useful if they at least show up, if there is a setting etc.

Edit: Just saw that c_bryant34 is actually the product manager for these apps, so if he says it will come in the future I guess we have to wait I am going to assume that the next version will happen around the release of the Mercury. Right now on the hub you can swipe any e-mail to the right to make an appointment in the calendar, maybe also make an option to make a task out of it.

Next on my wishlist: add Cisco Spark integration so I can see my Spark messages in the hub.
    Last edited by Leejjon; 01-18-17 at 04:43 AM.
    01-16-17 04:58 PM
    I have just read through the tread. Good to know the upcoming feature.

One thing I would like added regarding tasks is the ability for a flagged email to show in the tasks app.

Currently, when I flag an email in the Hub it does not show up on the task app. It does however show up on Outlook under the task section.
    01-19-17 11:56 AM
37 12