The December 1st update seems to be screwey. Is there a way to go back to the previous version? How?

Thanks!
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-03-16 10:03 PM
    There's even a newer update release as of today. Think I will wait and see what all you think about it first 😉
    12-06-16 11:33 AM
    You can roll it back but it will remove ALL your account information and you will have to set it all back up.

I installed the latest update of the HUB+Services yesterday and it seems to be settling down - no where near how smooth it was before the 1 December update, but much better than the last week or so.
    12-06-16 11:38 AM
    I am giving it few more days before I get rid of this and go back to Passport.
    It's taking me 5 times longer to deal with each email with latest update that slowed down things. Maybe I'll wipe and try last time before going back.
    12-06-16 09:49 PM
    The whole Hub team is aware and actively looking into the issue. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience as we work through the fix, and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause in the short term. This is certainly not the experience anyone on the team wants to deliver with an update.
    12-07-16 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD