So I'm getting some strange issue with the HUB+ app on my Note 7.

I'm actually on my 3rd note, (1) because of the recall, and (2) because of a hardware issue with my original replacement. On both of those, I was able to add 2 accounts that are on outlook/office 365. Now on my current (3rd) device, I can add my work (365) account to the HUB without issue. but for some reason, my personal outlook account will add, but won't send or receive any messages. When I try to send something, it shows a red circle and (!) in it. For some reason this device was also prompting me with a message that says "Action Required" and it tells me I have to download Outlook for Android. Even after I've installed that, I cannot use the account in HUB.

Anyone else have any similar issues, or know how to fix this? Again, I don't recall having this issue at all with my first 2 note devices, but now all of a sudden I have it with this one. I was using HUB to minimize the multiple places I have to go to access my various email accounts and other "inboxes" from my social media accounts as well.

Any info or help would be greatly appreciated!
    09-30-16 06:42 PM
    I think I found the issue. I read the fine print on the "action required" message, and it had an additional link to skip the outlook app. It looks like it's working in HUB now.
    09-30-16 07:56 PM
    Just found that I have the same problem, but in an Outlook account

Dont know how to work around

Via Android while my BB10 recovers
    10-03-16 05:04 AM
    Go to outlook website, create account app password and sign in with that password
    10-03-16 05:33 AM
    Im having this issue as well. Once I checked mobile devices I see that my nexus 6p is quarantined how can i change the status to allow. My passport is fine. Am only allowed 1 device since its the free outlook.com account? Where do I go to create an account password and where do I go to sign in with the newly created password? Thanks

Edit: figured it out by using server address: s.outlook.com
    Last edited by zilla0617; 10-18-16 at 05:29 PM.
    10-18-16 03:56 PM