I like bb's more than I thought. But it still has a way to go. I wonder if us BlackBerry fans can list priorities for work to improve experience. For me:
    1. Too often I am required to touch the top of the page to enter text or an action. For example to search for a name in the hub or in contacts. Or to send an email. Better to have these at the bottom.
    2. It's not easy to search by subject in the hub.
    3. Going to silent mode should not also cut out the red notification light!!
    4. Would be nice to be able to assign custom music to notification sounds as on bb10.
    5. Sent message for whatsapp should also be in the hub.
    6. Page navigation in the hub... go to previous day or the top.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-04-16 09:13 AM
    4. Its possible
    12-04-16 09:31 AM
    6. Well on physical keyboard devices as the BlackBerry PRIV your are able to press T for top, B for bottom and (SHIFT) SPACE jumps pagewise up/down.

More here: http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackb...574875138.html
    12-04-16 04:19 PM
    4. Its possible
    Thanks. I have yet to find it...
    12-04-16 11:53 PM
    6. Page navigation in the hub... go to previous day or the top.
    If you have a PRIV - press n or p to go to next or previous day. Space bar pages down one page at a time. T or B goes top or bottom.
    12-15-16 10:14 AM
    If you have a PRIV - press n or p to go to next or previous day. Space bar pages down one page at a time. T or B goes top or bottom.
    I have a dtek60. My old z30 had navigation options. It would be nice to have some on this device c

I add another.. the productivity could be more productive if it had flexibility to add programs like Keep...
    12-16-16 09:09 AM
    the productivity could be more productive if it had flexibility to add programs like Keep...
    Not sure I follow. Why can't you just download Keep?
    12-16-16 10:28 AM
    Not sure I follow. Why can't you just download Keep?

Thank you. I did. I need to look into this. For some reason the productivity tab is not picking up tasks/notes/reminders from Keep.
    12-16-16 01:02 PM
    Oh - the tab only integrates with BlackBerry apps today, and there isn't a Keep API from Google.
    12-16-16 02:28 PM
    Oh - the tab only integrates with BlackBerry apps today, and there isn't a Keep API from Google.
    Thank you... now I see. It too bad. I will dig deeper into the BlackBerry calendar app. I'm looking for location trigger reminders.
    12-16-16 03:07 PM
    Here's a question/suggestion.

I actually like to use the hub as a kind of message-to-do list. So whenever a message appears either act upon it or defer it to later. In both situations I like to remove them from the list of messages.
    My two swipe-actions are thus "delete" and "remind later ..."

That works fine, EXCEPT that I can't check back with the deleted mails, in case I need to.
    There's an option called "file" which apparently works with emails by putting them into some extra folder, which could sort of do what I want, but it simply does nothing with all the social media accounts like WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. or even SMS or phone calls.
    Deleting messages on the other hand does exactly what I like it to do with the social media accounts: they disappear from the HUB, but still exist in the individual apps in case I need to look something up there.
    With emails I can work around this (keeping them on the server), but with SMS or phone calls it deletes them totally.
    Yet I don't want the Hub to be cluttered with the calls I made or received, so I delete them. But if I want to call a person I talked to yesterday I can't find them in the list of calls any more.

So what I would love to have would be a swipe-gesture that removes an entry from the aggregated hub view, but keeps the message in the account if I dig in deeper. Something like the existing "remind me later" but with a point in time "later = eternity", so it never shows up again, unless I get a reply in the same conversation.

Do I miss something and this is already possible? Or would it be something that could be added to the feature list? I'd love to have a function like that :-).

Thanks for reading this far :-)

Dirk
    12-17-16 07:13 AM
    Well you could use the "unread" view filter as standard view to filter away calls... (or simply pinch to unread).

Perhaps snoozing away to a place you never are could be an option but I don't know if new messages in thread appear then at all unless you reach mount everest
    12-18-16 12:33 AM
    4. Its possible
    There is one default notification Sound for all Apps. You can change it within an app if the app allows (Whatsapp for example) but it is far from the customization of sounds and rgb light that BlackBerry OS 10 or intact even OS 7 offered.
    12-18-16 12:49 AM
    Theres an app for that. As for sounds, every app that i am using allows me to change notification sound.
    Attached Thumbnails list your issues-screenshot_20161218-101747.jpg   list your issues-screenshot_20161218-101742.jpg  
    12-18-16 03:19 AM
    Theres an app for that. As for sounds, every app that i am using allows me to change notification sound.
    For lights yes, I use Light Flow Pro. Almost every app I use has inbuilt custom tones but Sound and light customisation isn't as powerful as on BlackBerry OS. I personally don't really miss all that control. It was a bit cumbersome.
    12-18-16 04:09 AM
    Here's a question/suggestion.

I actually like to use the hub as a kind of message-to-do list. So whenever a message appears either act upon it or defer it to later. In both situations I like to remove them from the list of messages.
    My two swipe-actions are thus "delete" and "remind later ..."

That works fine, EXCEPT that I can't check back with the deleted mails, in case I need to.
    There's an option called "file" which apparently works with emails by putting them into some extra folder, which could sort of do what I want, but it simply does nothing with all the social media accounts like WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. or even SMS or phone calls.
    Deleting messages on the other hand does exactly what I like it to do with the social media accounts: they disappear from the HUB, but still exist in the individual apps in case I need to look something up there.
    With emails I can work around this (keeping them on the server), but with SMS or phone calls it deletes them totally.
    Yet I don't want the Hub to be cluttered with the calls I made or received, so I delete them. But if I want to call a person I talked to yesterday I can't find them in the list of calls any more.

So what I would love to have would be a swipe-gesture that removes an entry from the aggregated hub view, but keeps the message in the account if I dig in deeper. Something like the existing "remind me later" but with a point in time "later = eternity", so it never shows up again, unless I get a reply in the same conversation.

Do I miss something and this is already possible? Or would it be something that could be added to the feature list? I'd love to have a function like that :-).

Thanks for reading this far :-)

Dirk

I use a flag and pinch to view and that helps but does not all you want. I still a good reminder app that links in to the productivity tab would be best. I haven't even mastered the current one. But I like the idea of location triggered reminders and I don't think it does this.
    12-18-16 05:59 AM
    I use a flag and pinch to view and that helps but does not all you want. I still a good reminder app that links in to the productivity tab would be best. I haven't even mastered the current one. But I like the idea of location triggered reminders and I don't think it does this.
    A flag would work if there were a view of "show messages without a flag" and an option to set this as a default view.
    Yet it should also integrate with the view of the widget...

The idea mentioned above with "mark as unread" also has some cumbersome awkwardness in the details of handing :-( ...

I just tried location triggered reminders, but I couldn't get it to work. Whenever I wanted to type in an address the ok-button got disabled. Anyone any ideas?
    12-19-16 01:01 AM
    Thank you... now I see. It too bad. I will dig deeper into the BlackBerry calendar app. I'm looking for location trigger reminders.
    I just installed Keep. I suppose it's up to me to use it separately, or go the simple route and use a BlackBerry app like Tasks or Notes. Let's hope BlackBerry and Google can work something out for the latter's APIs to be available for such a wonderful launcher as the former's.
    12-19-16 11:26 PM
    I just installed Keep. I suppose it's up to me to use it separately, or go the simple route and use a BlackBerry app like Tasks or Notes. Let's hope BlackBerry and Google can work something out for the latter's APIs to be available for such a wonderful launcher as the former's.
    I think a big challenge here for Hub Services to maximize productivity is to integrate more with Google-android? It's temping just to go "all google" , but I like the hub too much!
    12-20-16 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD