is not very good for Skype and non-existent for Messenger LITE.

For Skype, I get *MOST of the messages displayed in hub, however not All of them get updated--like it would display the message they sent, 4 messages ago and not update to the most recent.
    Also, my replies are never displayed like they are when I use regular SMS texting.

For Facebook Messenger LITE, it does not integrate AT ALL.

I haven't tried it with the other messaging apps yet as I've only switched to Android 4 months ago and would like to maybe get some of your feedback on other messaging apps.

also, I've noticed that I seem to prefer just bypassing HUB and going directly into the messaging app of choice because it's MUCH faster! I'm considering using Hub just as an Email app.
    03-17-17 02:18 PM
    is not very good for Skype and non-existent for Messenger LITE.

For Skype, I get *MOST of the messages displayed in hub, however not All of them get updated--like it would display the message they sent, 4 messages ago and not update to the most recent.
    Also, my replies are never displayed like they are when I use regular SMS texting.

For Facebook Messenger LITE, it does not integrate AT ALL.

I haven't tried it with the other messaging apps yet as I've only switched to Android 4 months ago and would like to maybe get some of your feedback on other messaging apps.

also, I've noticed that I seem to prefer just bypassing HUB and going directly into the messaging app of choice because it's MUCH faster! I'm considering using Hub just as an Email app.
    For many 3rd Party apps, HUB is more of a centralized Notification Center... sorta redundant at this point. There are limits to what BlackBerry can do with someone else's app... most only allow for notifications that send you back to the app.
    03-17-17 02:55 PM
    I discovered that if I mute the notification in the Telegram app it seems I don't get the message at all in the Hub. I wanted to get the actual message in the Hub but not to hear a notification sound every time someone posted. I just checked and I think I can re-set it so it gives no sound but isn't muted. So it appears the in app settings can change how it behaves in the Hub.
    Other than that, do you have your Hub settings synced to update at intervals? I have some things (some of my email accounts) synced to update every 5 minutes. Saves on battery etc.
    03-24-17 03:06 PM
    Nevermind
    03-24-17 03:09 PM