I would like the hub to eventually be fully featured to the point that you not only see the last received message in the app, but even the last sent message as well.

As it stands right now it doesn't seem like a complete experience. I'm actually surprised this hasn't been implemented yet, makes me wonder if it's even something that can be done at all.
    02-15-17 07:01 PM
    I'm looking forward to search by sender or by title with a long press. Cody said it was in the works. I was hoping to see it with the last update. Maybe andrewkbb can let us know.
    02-15-17 07:14 PM
    I would like the hub to eventually be fully featured to the point that you not only see the last received message in the app, but even the last sent message as well.

As it stands right now it doesn't seem like a complete experience. I'm actually surprised this hasn't been implemented yet, makes me wonder if it's even something that can be done at all.
    My hub shows sent emails. It's an option in hub settings.
    02-15-17 08:33 PM
    My hub shows sent emails. It's an option in hub settings.
    Mine shows sent emails as well.
    02-16-17 06:17 AM