Anyone know how to get Facebook contacts and calendar to sync with the blackberry calendar and contacts app on a Verizon Priv?

I get a "Only one Facebook account is supported" error when trying to add the account.

Thanks!
    02-09-17 12:48 PM
    from what i've read, it syncs when you have facebook messenger installed.

For me, I'm trying to find a solution where I can sync facebook contacts (and get their profile pic as my contact picture) WITHOUT downloading facebook messenger..
    02-09-17 01:21 PM
    from what i've read, it syncs when you have facebook messenger installed.

For me, I'm trying to find a solution where I can sync facebook contacts (and get their profile pic as my contact picture) WITHOUT downloading facebook messenger..
    I have Facebook messenger installed as well and while it shows up in the accounts list, no actual contacts are in there.
    02-09-17 01:27 PM
    does the facebook account show up on the calendar and contacts settings? you'll need to explore the settings menu... on my phone i select "calendars", then i "check" the box next to the calendars I want to have sync'd... i have several calendars to select and I only choose to sync with google calendar.
    02-09-17 01:47 PM
    does the facebook account show up on the calendar and contacts settings? you'll need to explore the settings menu... on my phone i select "calendars", then i "check" the box next to the calendars I want to have sync'd... i have several calendars to select and I only choose to sync with google calendar.
    It does not show up on the account list. When I try to add it, I get the error mentioned earlier.
    02-09-17 02:22 PM
    Do you have the Facebook app installed? This could be it?
    02-09-17 10:46 PM
    Do you have the Facebook app installed? This could be it?
    Yes. And I have tried deleting and reinstalling it. Same with messenger.
    02-10-17 10:43 AM
    any update on this.. I can't seem to get this to work either. Checked App permissions for both Facebook and messenger and made sure they have permissions to the calendar.

I'm on the DTek 60
    02-10-17 09:22 PM
    Bump - any solution to this or are folks just living without contacts and calendar integration? It was pretty seamless on BB10.
    02-13-17 06:37 AM
    Bump - any solution to this or are folks just living without contacts and calendar integration? It was pretty seamless on BB10.
    I think Facebook disable this ability few years ago
    02-21-17 10:45 AM
    This was the most maddening thing for me when I had a BB10 device, when Facebook contacts synced with the Contact app. Though you could hide the FB contacts in the App, they were included in the voice dial function. This isn't too bad if you have only 100 or so FB friends, but if you have over a thousand, it is maddening. Because of my business, I have thousands of FB friends, this led to countless hours of fun whilst on the road trying to make a call, "Call Jeff," Blackberry assistant, "There are 243 Jeffs. Would you like to call Jeff Smith, Jeff Doe, Jeff Smithers, Jeff Andrews... I'm quite happy FB contacts do not sync.
    02-21-17 12:17 PM
    Has anybody found a solution to this issue? I see the messenger as an account in the contacts app but with zero contacts synced!
    09-10-17 04:08 PM
    for Facebook profile pics to your contacts , download sync.me
    09-12-17 11:58 AM
    I have all my contacts on google account and use sync.me so my both phones has contact updated all time
    09-12-17 12:00 PM