I know's there's been issues syncing with outlook.com, but my problem doesn't seem to be related to that and is Hub+ specific (as best as I can tell).

I have just moved from a Priv to a new Moto Z and am trialing Hub+ on a non-BB phone. It would be my preferred email client if I could get it to work. I seem to be only having this issue with outlook.com. Simply put, delete on server isn't working. I sign into outlook.com from my tablet or desktop a day later and all the emails I deleted (including those from a gmail account aliased to outlook) are showing in my inbox and as unread.

Any idea what's causing this or suggestions for a fix?
    11-24-16 04:37 PM
    I would add this is clearly a HUB+ issue. Nine has no problem with server deletes.
    11-24-16 08:34 PM
    A few Weeks ago you got an mail from Microsoft. They pleased you to delete outlook.com from all your devices and readd them. The background is the change from Exchange Active Sync to a real Exchange Backend.
    As far as I know Hub does not support Exchange at this time.
    They support AES as well but on a different configuration so you need to readd you outlook.com account anyway.
    11-26-16 02:00 AM
    Think I figured it out. Added the account using manual setup. The trick seemed be "Domain/Username" which I was leaving blank before. This time I entered it as "outlook.com\[email protected]"

Emails deleting fine from the server.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-15-16 08:45 PM