Device : Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Exynos Dual Sim Version)

Blackberry Hub+ Services is installed and HUB is function pretty good.

All the permission have been switched on and call logs enabled in Hub view.

Trying to figure why call logs are not showing in my Samsung Galaxy S8+ Blackberry Hub.
    Tried to reset permission, but nothing has changed.
    Deleted System cache files still nothing.

Does anyone else have the same issue?
    Last edited by blackbird666; 04-25-17 at 12:26 PM.
    04-23-17 01:44 PM
    No, they're working fine here on my S8+.

Question -- did you transfer over your existing call logs?

If so, go to Hub > Settings > scroll down to views and tap on BlackBerry Hub. Make sure that Call Logs is checked off to show in the Hub.
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    04-23-17 08:15 PM
    No, I did not transfer my call logs. Should I?

I see call logs tab in the Hub but no logs listed there. I removed logs tab from views in hub and closed the app and then checked the logs tabs in views again to see if that will fix things but nothing has changed.

As far as I am aware all the necessary permissions have been checked for hub to work correctly. Is there any other settings or permissions I need to change?
    04-24-17 02:33 AM
    Check the hub view. Also, what dialler are you using? Samsung or Android default?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 11:23 AM
    Using the Samsung dialer!

Hub view call logs are enabled, All permission are enabled.

Does it make a difference with android or Samsung dialer?
    04-25-17 11:51 AM
    Using the Samsung dialer!

Hub view call logs are enabled, All permission are enabled.

Does it make a difference with android or Samsung dialer?
    I'm not sure, but it seems strange that it's not working as it should, trying to identify the problem. My wife has the S8+ but the chances of me being able to install anything on it to help you are slim to none as I value my life. Try the Android default dialler if you can, it may be that Samsungs one is not compatible.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 12:45 AM
    Cheers mate, will try android dialer!

I reckon it could be my s8 plus is a dual sim version and hub has an issue with dual sim integration.

Will try the android dialer now and let you know.

Stay away from your wife's phone don't touch it, helping me is one thing but getting killed in that process hahahaha
    04-26-17 12:47 AM
    My device isnt compatible with the stock android dialer !!!

Can't download it !?!
    04-26-17 12:53 AM
    My device isnt compatible with the stock android dialer !!!

Can't download it !?!
    Gawd! It must be the dual sim that's causing the problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 02:36 AM
    Hi guys, I work with @LiamQ and I'm investigating the call logs issue on some Dual SIM phones. We did make some changes to split call logs up by SIM on Dual SIM phones and there does seem to a problem on some.

So, I would like your guys help: if you have a Dual SIM phone, and are experiencing blank call logs, I invite you to sign up for beta testing of Hub+ Suite. In a future beta version, I will be adding some diagnostics to help me get to the bottom of this. After an update with new diagnostics are in, you'll be able to send me a bug report, and hopefully we can figure out why this is happening.

Here's some instructions to join the beta:

How to join BlackBerry External Google Play Beta Testing

1. Open BlackBerry Beta Zone at BlackBerry Beta Zone
    • Sign-in to Beta Zone requires a BBID, which can be created at Beta Zone or at http://www.blackberry.com/bbid

2. If you have any trouble signing into Beta Zone, contact [email protected]

3. If this is your first time connecting to Beta Zone, you will be asked to:
    • Accept the Beta Zone Terms & Conditions
    • Enter some details for your site profile

4. After you sign in, look for BlackBerry Hub+ Suite under Eligible Programs and click on it to join

5. On the next screen, choose Yes, I would like to participate, then Submit

6. Read the License Acknowledgement document, and if you accept, choose I Agree and Submit

7. On the landing page for the BlackBerry Hub+ Suite program, follow the instructions under Get Registered for Beta Testing to get started with testing.
    Last edited by max-bb; 04-26-17 at 12:28 PM.
    04-26-17 10:21 AM
    @Ecm: Is your S8+ dual SIM?
    Last edited by max-bb; 04-26-17 at 10:41 AM.
    04-26-17 10:22 AM
    @Ecm: Is your S8+ dual SIM?
    Unfortunately, no.

But I have no issues with call logs -- imported or new.
    04-26-17 11:25 AM
    Hi guys, I work with @LiamQ and I'm investigating the call logs issue on some Dual SIM phones. We did make some changes to split call logs up by SIM on Dual SIM phones and there does seem to a problem on some.

So, I would like your guys help: if you have a Dual SIM phone, and are experiencing blank call logs, I invite you to sign up for beta testing of Hub+ Suite. In a future beta version, I will be adding some diagnostics to help me get to the bottom of this. After an update with new diagnostics are in, you'll be able to send me a bug report, and hopefully we can figure out why this is happening.

1. Open BlackBerry Beta Zone at BlackBerry Beta Zone
    • Sign-in to Beta Zone requires a BBID, which can be created at Beta Zone or at http://www.blackberry.com/bbid

2. If you have any trouble signing into Beta Zone, contact [email protected]

3. If this is your first time connecting to Beta Zone, you will be asked to:
    • Accept the Beta Zone Terms & Conditions
    • Enter some details for your site profile

4. After you sign in, look for BlackBerry Hub+ Suite under Eligible Programs and click on it to join

5. On the next screen, choose Yes, I would like to participate, then Submit

6. Read the License Acknowledgement document, and if you accept, choose I Agree and Submit

7. On the landing page for the BlackBerry Hub+ Suite program, follow the instructions under Get Registered for Beta Testing to get started with testing.

Hi Max,

Got the reference of this forum through @LiamQ for the same problem of call logs not visibile in hub.

I have signed up for beta however yet to be added to the google groups etc. to be officially be eligible for beta updates.

I have a redmi note 3 device which has dual sim and no call logs are coming in hub.

On a different note,

if you can pass on the feedback to keyboard team as well that we need to improve predictions a lot and at the same time, the auto correct is getting messier these days. Correcting the correct words to wrong ones sometimes. I had heard that the Swiftkey Keyboad is now based on neural mapping giving better predictions, can same happen for our blackberry keyboard?

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by prateek.samtani; 04-27-17 at 12:53 AM.
    04-27-17 12:37 AM

1.Open BlackBerry Beta Zone at BlackBerry Beta Zone
    •Sign-in to Beta Zone requires a BBID, which can be created at Beta Zone or at http://www.blackberry.com/bbid

2.If you have any trouble signing into Beta Zone, contact [email protected]

3.If this is your first time connecting to Beta Zone, you will be asked to:
    •Accept the Beta Zone Terms & Conditions
    •Enter some details for your site profile

4.After you sign in, look for BlackBerry Hub+ Suite under Eligible Programs and click on it to join

5.On the next screen, choose Yes, I would like to participate, then Submit

6.Read the License Acknowledgement document, and if you accept, choose I Agree and Submit

7.On the landing page for the BlackBerry Hub+ Suite program, follow the instructions under Get Registered for Beta Testing to get started with testing.
    Is that work correctly on Aurora?
    04-27-17 01:27 AM
    Good afternoon CrackBerrians! The long awaited beta is finally out with some call log diagnostic changes, and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

If you are a Dual SIM user affected by this call log issue (@prateek.samtani, @blackbird666, any others?), I again invite you to join our beta (see instructions in my last post).

Once you have version BlackBerry Hub+ Services 1.5.2.44633 or newer, I could use your help. The information I need is contained within an Android BugReport. To take a bug report, you'll need to
    Enable Developer Mode on your device.

Here's the steps that should help me the most.

1. Open Hub, so that we're sure all relevant services are running.
    2. Make or receive a call.
    3. Take a bugreport, using the developer options menu in settings (you'll need to enable developer mode). After a minute or two, you should be able to share your bugreport by tapping on the notification. Information on taking Bug Reports
    4. Share your bug report with the email client of your choice, and email your bugreport to [email protected], making a note that this is for Dual SIM Call Logs.
    05-03-17 12:49 PM
    Is that work correctly on Aurora?
    Yes, Aurora works fine, as does an Alcatel dual-SIM phone that we tested.
    Uzi likes this.
    05-03-17 01:45 PM
    If I install Hub from the beta zone will it have any negative effect on my email and other apps linked with Hub?
    05-03-17 02:22 PM
    If I install Hub from the beta zone will it have any negative effect on my email and other apps linked with Hub?
    We hope not! It's beta, so there's a higher risk that you'll encounter bugs, but there are many people (myself included!) who run it every day on their device.

Note that max-bb is asking for users with the beta version of BlackBerry Hub+ Services. You can also use the beta version of Hub, but that's not necessary for this case.
    05-03-17 02:40 PM
    Signed up for beta testing but under Hub+ cannot find the latest version BlackBerry Hub+ Services 1.5.2.44633

I get this message when trying to click on the different links

App not available for this account

Your account isn't currently eligible for this app's testing program.
    If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure that you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing program. If you've been invited to a Google Group or Google+ Community as part of the program, make sure that you've joined the Group or Community.
    05-03-17 03:13 PM
    After being added to the beta group and opting in for Hub+ testing, it may take some time before Google Play gets the memo. It should show up within the next 24 hours.
    05-03-17 03:15 PM
    I have sent the bug report.
    05-04-17 02:06 AM
    Hi even I have sent the bug Report.

Another thing, miui supports swipe to mark it read for sms in native messaging app. However in hub, it does not work and freezes the app.
    05-04-17 03:45 AM
    Hi even I have sent the bug Report.

Another thing, miui supports swipe to mark it read for sms in native messaging app. However in hub, it does not work and freezes the app.
    I can swipe to mark it read in the hub. No problems for me!
    05-04-17 07:19 AM
    I can swipe to mark it read in the hub. No problems for me!
    Thats great. But not working for me.
    05-04-17 09:04 AM
    Thank you both for your bug reports.
    05-04-17 10:51 AM
31 12