hub+ is still not very well developed compare to the hub on blackberry.
    just a few examples:
    1. you cant even click on the call history to make a call back. (it just lets you open the contact app!? wth)
    2. calendar sync takes long time to update unless you click on sync.
    3. text message is linking to your default SMS app (i.e. SMS app from phone maker, SMS app from google, google hangout, or facebook messenger, depending on your settings), and i think hub+ will work way better if it's an true SMS app itself.
    4. Blend was pretty much a web version of Hub on BB10. It will be the best android app if Hub+ is blend enabled.
    5. email triage is not as easy to use
    6. the launcher is really nothing special -> they really should make it something BlackBerry!!
    7. Whatsapp and Facebook central notification are very buggy, i know its hard to make it prefect since it gets notification from android notification. But they still have some fundamental bugs, sometimes the notification highlight is not off even after you click from hub+ to read it.
    8. they should add a file manager app into its collection, and seriously, its important, i need a trusted app to manage my files on my phone. (and they should rename Hub+ collection to something like The BlackBerry Suite!?)
    9. Keyboard suggestion is terrible, and totally different from Z10 and Z30. Doesnt really suggest the words im looking for, and i dont think it will learn like BB10, and many languages are not supported, i had to switch with the other keyboard app, and its annoying to switch cause of the Android design. (and its not a part of the Hub+!!!)
    10. Widget stops updating sometimes. I had to remove it and add it back. I really hope the hub widget can be even more useful, like quick preview without opening the app, or quick reply the sms (so they need to make it a SMS app), or pop up notification that disappear after 2seconds.
    11. Notes is not able to record audio voice!! nor taking pictures! so pretty much useless.

Also, they haven't update it for a long time. I paid the monthly fee just to support them.
    but if they are not improving it, it is really not gonna be there around for long time.

They should take this seriously, cause they gave up their hardware business and become a software company. and this is the software part!! With lack of all these, i dont think i can recommend it to anyone
    Bbnivende, wojtberry and Q10Bold like this.
    10-16-16 01:17 AM
    Didn't read all this. I did get to number one. If you want to call directly from the call log, just long press on the person/number in the call log and a phone icon pops up in to right corner. If you just tap on the person then yes it will take you to contacts app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-16-16 01:52 AM
    I am using Google SMS with the Hub and it works just fine. As good or better than BB10 .

I am using the Cobalt BlackBerry keyboard and it works great as well. I have a Z10 as well and I am equally happy with my Cobalt keyboard. The problem is that BlackBerry cannot seem to be able to offer the keyboard in the Google Play store .
    10-16-16 09:02 AM
    they should add officially the blackberry keyboard.....
    JJStripes and crazigee like this.
    10-23-16 01:32 PM
    Need to keep some items for BlackBerry device only. Added value.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 03:29 PM
    they should add officially the blackberry keyboard.....
    It's a licence issue with Swiftkey.

PRIV STV100-1/AAG853 DTEK50 STH100-1/AAH108 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    10-23-16 03:34 PM
    hub+ is still not very well developed compare to the hub on blackberry.
    just a few examples:
    1. you cant even click on the call history to make a call back. (it just lets you open the contact app!? wth)
    2. calendar sync takes long time to update unless you click on sync.
    3. text message is linking to your default SMS app (i.e. SMS app from phone maker, SMS app from google, google hangout, or facebook messenger, depending on your settings), and i think hub+ will work way better if it's an true SMS app itself.
    4. Blend was pretty much a web version of Hub on BB10. It will be the best android app if Hub+ is blend enabled.
    5. email triage is not as easy to use
    6. the launcher is really nothing special -> they really should make it something BlackBerry!!
    7. Whatsapp and Facebook central notification are very buggy, i know its hard to make it prefect since it gets notification from android notification. But they still have some fundamental bugs, sometimes the notification highlight is not off even after you click from hub+ to read it.
    8. they should add a file manager app into its collection, and seriously, its important, i need a trusted app to manage my files on my phone. (and they should rename Hub+ collection to something like The BlackBerry Suite!?)
    9. Keyboard suggestion is terrible, and totally different from Z10 and Z30. Doesnt really suggest the words im looking for, and i dont think it will learn like BB10, and many languages are not supported, i had to switch with the other keyboard app, and its annoying to switch cause of the Android design. (and its not a part of the Hub+!!!)
    10. Widget stops updating sometimes. I had to remove it and add it back. I really hope the hub widget can be even more useful, like quick preview without opening the app, or quick reply the sms (so they need to make it a SMS app), or pop up notification that disappear after 2seconds.
    11. Notes is not able to record audio voice!! nor taking pictures! so pretty much useless.

Also, they haven't update it for a long time. I paid the monthly fee just to support them.
    but if they are not improving it, it is really not gonna be there around for long time.

They should take this seriously, cause they gave up their hardware business and become a software company. and this is the software part!! With lack of all these, i dont think i can recommend it to anyone
    1) yes you can
    2) calendar syncs according to the time you set
    3) use Yaata. Much better than default or BB10 sms, and takes you back to hub when done
    4) Blend is EOL on BB10
    5) triage is quicker on Android - I use left swipe to toggle flag, and right swipe to toggle read status. Filtering is faster and more complete too
    6) the launcher is not bloated like many others - lean and functional with sparks and all
    7) I don't use either - can't comment
    8) use Solid Explorer - 10 times more powerful than BB10 file manager, and from a trusted developer
    9) licencing issue with Swiftkey prevents vkb from being part of the suite. BlackBerry Android vkb is just as good as BB10 keyboard
    10) at least we HAVE widgets
    11) use Evernote, Google Keep, or countless other note taking apps.

Updates to the suite are fast and furious, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

10-23-16 03:42 PM
    1) yes you can
    3) use Yaata. Much better than default or BB10 sms, and takes you back to hub when done
    4) Blend is EOL on BB10
    5) triage is quicker on Android - I use left swipe to toggle flag, and right swipe to toggle read status. Filtering is faster and more complete too
    6) the launcher is not bloated like many others - lean and functional with sparks and all
    8) use Solid Explorer - 10 times more powerful than BB10 file manager, and from a trusted developer
    9) licencing issue with Swiftkey prevents vkb from being part of the suite. BlackBerry Android vkb is just as good as BB10 keyboard

Updates to the suite are fast and furious, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Need to keep this saved for future reference. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 04:05 PM
    I'm wondering if anyone else has a issue with contacts not showing up with a group text message on the Hub? If I get a single text from a contact, their name is there. But if it's in with a group, nothing. Shows up fine with the Android stock? app.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 04:05 PM
    1) yes you can
    4) Blend is EOL on BB10

Come on. Thats just lame!!

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    11-01-16 04:27 PM
    Come on. Thats just lame!!

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    Clarify?
    11-01-16 04:50 PM
    BlackBerry Android with imported BB10 features will NEVER be as smooth as it is on BlackBerry 10 devices, FACT. If BlackBerry doesn't cook it up in their own kitchen, your gonna be left with take out and that's what these Powered by another OS are when trying to get these features to operate to the, let's call it "The BB10 Level ". The only solution being advise to some of the issues being mentioned are getting an alternative app to get it to the level of BB10 or superior. Pfffft, get a BB10 device.

BB10 over ANY Android device.
    11-02-16 07:47 PM
    We already have BB10 devices sitting in a desk drawer.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 01:14 AM
    Came here in a desperate hope, after spending some 24 h on Samsung Note 4. My 3.5 years old son, asked weather that phone is a Blackberry (it's rather dignifying and cute at the same time, hearing a toddler munch 'blackberry' in a latin language).
    The Keyboard (thanks Cobalt) is the only thing that has really an upper hand, at least in my experience, and at least in Romanian and occasionally English it's close to Z10/BB10.
    But the Hub and the Calendar are hindered and there is so much waste of time and gestures in their operation when compared to the efficiency in BB10. To appreciate something though, the widgets kinda offer a balancing act towards the positive in notifying and easy access. But to otherwise using the Hub and then returning to it is a story of clicks, openings of apps and then purposefully returning to the Hub A P P, instead of working from the same basic...desktop/main frame naturally as in the BB10 Hub.

I can only hope that some heavyhanded UI modding of Android, at least in EMUI or SENSE style should be done to properly blackberrize an Android handset. And it is that experience that should be subscribed to. I'd be happy to, given the chance. For now, I'll ride at least one BB10, because reliability, efficiency (consolidation, predictability, quick and intuitive access) are unparalleled elsewhere.

I'm ok with my previous Z10. Had the Hub+ on Android been a more BBish experience I might have been more open to the Android side, but I'm becoming inclined towards a Passport, from a Note 4 (in spite of the latter's appealing hardware (notetaking)).
    Last edited by Laumi; 11-09-16 at 11:28 PM. Reason: clarity.
    11-09-16 03:46 PM