All my appointments for March 31 don't show using blackberry calendar, anyone else seeing the same ?
    03-28-17 12:49 PM
    All my appointments for March 31 don't show using blackberry calendar, anyone else seeing the same ?
    Yes. I was just going to post something about this. It won't show any meetings for this day.

I can create events as per normal and have confirmed that they are created, but nothing shows up in the calendar. I have even tried different accounts.
    03-28-17 01:28 PM
    All's good here. I have a couple for that day. They're showing in all views.

Is your calendar syncing from an account (Gmail for instance) or is it a local calendar?

If it's syncing from an account, check it at that end.
    03-28-17 01:30 PM

Is your calendar syncing from an account (Gmail for instance) or is it a local calendar?

Tried with a work Outlook Activesync account and personal Outlook account. No good.
    03-28-17 01:50 PM

Agreed, I can see the 31st with no issues.
    03-28-17 01:50 PM
    Tried with a work Outlook Activesync account and personal Outlook account. No good.
    My appointments showing that day are from a paid Outlook.com and an Outlook365 account. EAS accounts.
    03-28-17 01:56 PM
    And what version of the calendar is having a problem?

My version (and I have no issues) is 1.5.1.12527.

Should have asked earlier, have you tried a reboot? How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    zephyr613 likes this.
    03-28-17 02:03 PM
    This is a weird one. All the other days and appointments show up just like normal.
    03-28-17 02:07 PM
    Same problem here.
    03-28-17 02:51 PM
    And what version of the calendar is having a problem?

My version (and I have no issues) is 1.5.1.12527.

Should have asked earlier, have you tried a reboot? How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    I have the same latest version. Tried a restart and re-syncing. No luck.
    03-28-17 03:10 PM
    I have the same latest version. Tried a restart and re-syncing. No luck.
    Perhaps try clearing the calendar cache? Settings > Storage & USB > Internal Storage > Apps > Calendar > Clear cache.
    Then Hub + Services: Settings > Storage & USB > Internal Storage > Apps > Calendar > BlackBerry Hub + Services > Clear Cache
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    03-28-17 04:09 PM
    Perhaps try clearing the calendar cache? Settings > Storage & USB > Internal Storage > Apps > Calendar > Clear cache.
    Then Hub + Services: Settings > Storage & USB > Internal Storage > Apps > Calendar > BlackBerry Hub + Services > Clear Cache
    Same issue. Calendar entry for March 31st does not show appointments.

I've also been losing Hotmail and outlook appointments and as of the past two releases my invites are not working (hotmail/outlook) account. It tells me invited will be sent and never go out.

However all other hub use for that account is fine.
    03-28-17 05:33 PM
    Same issue. Calendar entry for March 31st does not show appointments.

I've also been losing Hotmail and outlook appointments and as of the past two releases my invites are not working (hotmail/outlook) account. It tells me invited will be sent and never go out.

However all other hub use for that account is fine.
    Caches cleared. Refreshed and same issue.
    Attached Thumbnails anyone else missing March 31 from their calendar-6534-6531-notable-00020.jpg  
    03-28-17 05:59 PM
    Yup. Tried both of these and still no good.
    03-28-17 09:11 PM
    I wonder what's actually going to happen when Friday March 31 rolls around...
    03-28-17 11:16 PM
    I just tested out the 31st on my calendar, local calender, and it shows after I've exited out and come back in.

Can I suggest you try using the device local calender to see if you still have the prob .....
    03-28-17 11:18 PM
    I have version 1.5.1.12527 on my Priv. My appointments were not showing for March 31st until I changed my view from month to week. It appears my issue is with the month view. Switching the view from month to day, week or agenda and then back to month fixed the issue. I tested this using my work Exchange/ActiveSync calendar.

Update: Adding events while in month view do not show until the view is switched. Also, closing Calendar while in month view and re-opening the app shows no entries for March 31st. I must change my view to see events. No issues when closing and re-opening from week, day or agenda view.

Factory unlocked Priv on T-Mobile.
    Last edited by IamLadyK; 03-29-17 at 11:51 AM.
    Event4izon likes this.
    03-29-17 12:30 AM
    Can confirm: In month view my calendar is completely empty on the 31. In the other views it is here...
    03-29-17 02:54 AM
    It's curious, mine sits in month view, and I create appointment in month view, but, all on Local calendar.
    03-29-17 03:32 AM
    It's curious, mine sits in month view, and I create appointment in month view, but, all on Local calendar.
    How do you have a local calendar? Has that finally been introduced? I can't see an option for it.
    03-29-17 05:52 AM
    I am wondering if this is possibly carrier related? I am on VZW and I do have the 31st with meetings scheduled.

For those who do not have the 31st, can you state your carrier?
    03-29-17 06:02 AM
    How do you have a local calendar? Has that finally been introduced? I can't see an option for it.
    I can't remember now, however, I suspect that from advice on here at cb, I downloaded the free version of business calendar, and there was a local calendar option.

After establishing my local calendar I deleted the app. (And local calendar stays).
    03-29-17 06:02 AM
    I am wondering if this is possibly carrier related? I am on VZW and I do have the 31st with meetings scheduled.

For those who do not have the 31st, can you state your carrier?
    I'm in aus, factory unlocked priv.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    03-29-17 06:04 AM
    I can't remember now, however, I suspect that from advice on here at cb, I downloaded the free version of business calendar, and there was a local calendar option.

After establishing my local calendar I deleted the app. (And local calendar stays).
    Thanks!
    03-29-17 06:06 AM
    I just looked at my calendar>settings and there doesn't seem to be any glaring issue that would stand out.

As a test, we might all want to see if there is a "June 31st" (as there shouldn't be one...)

My June month stops at the 30th.
    03-29-17 06:11 AM
48 12