Incoming meetings don't get added to Business Calendar. When the invite appears inside my Hub, I click on the invite and a message appears that calendar permissions are not granted or not installed. I have already checked. All the permissions that I can find have been granted.

Otoh inside the Gmail app, I click and the invite links it to Business Calendar, as expected. Anyone know how to fix this in the Hub? Thanks.

via Priv
    08-01-16 09:22 AM
    I don't have an answer, but I do have the same problem, in fact the invite seems to automatically add to my calendar. But I get the same error about permissions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-07-16 11:40 AM
    Try installing the Google Calendar application and after it syncs, there is a good chance all your events should appear in the hub.

Just place the Google calendar shortcut in the Google folder and forgot about it.

This worked in getting my sports and holiday calendars to show up in the HUB.

Hope it works.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    08-16-16 04:13 PM
    Thanks. My own question was specifically about the app "Business Calendar" not Google calendar.

via Priv
    08-16-16 08:36 PM
    I've tried for 3 days to get my business emails to accept and send meeting invites via the calender but keep getting the same failure, it seems to only allow Gmail not a real email. Not sure if it's the same as your problem but I've given up now

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 08:51 AM