The developers should have atleast considered developing the game for OS7 BB's. The touch releases such as the 9900 etc are top notch touch phones!
    03-29-12 03:06 PM
    Other developers tend to fill in the gaps. Instead of cut the rope dev making money SolverLabs is with Cut the Thread...
    03-29-12 04:49 PM
    That sucks. I mean, why NOT BlackBerry?
    03-29-12 06:03 PM
    The more popular gaming companies don't really make Blackberry java-based applications.

You're better off getting large titles on a Playbook
    03-29-12 07:33 PM
    Blackberries have always been forgotten / pushed aside when it comes to games... Sad but true... Looking at the variety of games in App World makes me wanna cry... That's why I still hold on to two phones - my Torch 9860 and iPhone 4.

Torch 9860 - Work
    iPhone 4 - Play!!!
    04-03-12 10:09 PM
    I never request any development for BBOS, point all developers to playbook OS and BB10. The last thing we need is people developing apps for a platform, seeing it abandoned later this year, and scrapping all things BB.
    Barljo likes this.
    04-03-12 10:24 PM
    because you "need tools not toys" duh
    04-03-12 10:25 PM
    quite frankly, Blackberry's java based platforms are not that easy to develop those popular games on.
    04-03-12 10:30 PM
    I would agree with your statement. If you are into those popular games though I'd recomend Fightin' Words. Its like Words with Friends, but for Blackberry

It's one of my personal favorites.
    05-01-12 02:07 PM
    The developers should have atleast considered developing the game for OS7 BB's. The touch releases such as the 9900 etc are top notch touch phones!
    Agree. They really need good-big-name games to boost the BlackBerry value in the market not an Angry Farm, but it should be Angry Birds! Not that I dislike the Angry Farm (haven't played it) but if the others could, why won't big developers such as Rovio jump into BlackBerry platform?

They are selling a highend product such as Bold 9900 with 1GHz CPU but no 3D games? Although my BlackBerry mainly used for work, sometimes I wished it could do more. At least a 3D Hangman or 3D sudoku will suffice. LOL.

That's why I'm having an Android for the sidekick.

Cheers,
    JS
    05-07-12 11:52 PM
    Hopefully with BB10 and all the incentives RIM is giving developers, we'll see more quality games and apps for the blackberry soon...
    05-25-12 10:04 AM
    It seems like it. BB smartphones aren't really the best to develop games for - PB is great.
    05-26-12 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD