After using iPhone for the last 6 years , my wife has finally changed to a BlackBerry Dtek60
    She was never going to get a Passport ( man's phone, she said ) Priv ( don't like sliders , she said)
    The Dtek60 was the first Blackberry she has ever liked ..loved the screen quality and size ...compared to her iPhone 6
    She was due an upgrade , after comparing price , ( big issue ) she went for Dtek60

I know there will be loads of " how do I do this , ? Questions " but chuffed she is giving it a go

Price paid ..£420 via Amazon Uk....

Let's hope she likes it ....
    04-08-17 01:48 AM
    Hooraayyy
    04-08-17 03:04 AM
    That's a good news story 😀
    04-08-17 04:06 AM
    Great choice. Welcome to secured mobile with constant updates courtesy of BlackBerry

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    04-08-17 04:43 AM
    IMHO can't go wrong. Get a good case. Saves on any back cover breakages.
    04-08-17 07:11 AM
    Mine is in the mail right now. Can't wait. I will miss my Z30 but time for something new.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 07:35 AM
    Dtek phones does that, my wife dropped de galaxy line after being out of BlackBerry since the Torch 9800. My mother iPhone 5 battery died so she ask me to get her a phone for BYO, she was tired of 2 year contracts just to get the newest iPhone from her carrier and ending up with a broken phone or dead battery phone before the contract expires. When I told her the IPhone off contract cost $1000 usd more or less and an old IPhone 5 was still over $250 on eBay she told me what about those BlackBerry you're always talking about. I got her a Dtek50 and after some learning time, she says she is never going back to IPhone.
    04-08-17 07:59 AM
    Great story , my wife switched back from iPhone to a Priv. She hates my dtek60 , she says it's too light. Although she is excited to try the KEYone when I get it
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    04-08-17 12:18 PM
    After using iPhone for the last 6 years , my wife has finally changed to a BlackBerry Dtek60
    She was never going to get a Passport ( man's phone, she said ) Priv ( don't like sliders , she said)
    The Dtek60 was the first Blackberry she has ever liked ..loved the screen quality and size ...compared to her iPhone 6
    She was due an upgrade , after comparing price , ( big issue ) she went for Dtek60

I know there will be loads of " how do I do this , ? Questions " but chuffed she is giving it a go

She's a keeper..wife that is..
    04-08-17 12:28 PM
    Great story , my wife switched back from iPhone to a Priv. She hates my dtek60 , she says it's too light. Although she is excited to try the KEYone when I get it
    I'm glad she thinks it's too light. I might upgrade my Dtek50 to a Dtek60 and was afraid it would be too heavy!! LOL
    04-08-17 01:56 PM

That raises, the age old Touchy/Feely question.
    Do men lean towards the Touchy Physical keyboards,
    But women empathize with the Feely virtual interaction?
    ...any Crackberry head's know the end-user ratios [M/F] of these devices? PKB vs slabs ([Passport/Priv/Keyone] / [z30/Dtek 50/Dtek 60/Leap])?
    It does remind me of that old cartoon from 2010 when BlackBerry only had just released the Torch(Kind of pre- Priv-like -which I personally liked) and Storm2 and Apple,the iPhone and Android, the Google Phone ...(no longer true today, but funny nonetheless) http://androidphones.be/wp-content/u...Blackberry.jpg If true, thankfully BlackBerry Today has a suite of both keyed and keyless phones.
    04-10-17 04:39 AM
    That raises, the age old Touchy/Feely question.
    Do men lean towards the Touchy Physical keyboards,
    But women empathize with the Feely virtual interaction?
    ...any Crackberry head's know the end-user ratios [M/F] of these devices? PKB vs slabs ([Passport/Priv/Keyone] / [z30/Dtek 50/Dtek 60/Leap])?
    It does remind me of that old cartoon from 2010 when BlackBerry only had just released the Torch(Kind of pre- Priv-like -which I personally liked) and Storm2 and Apple,the iPhone and Android, the Google Phone ...(no longer true today, but funny nonetheless) http://androidphones.be/wp-content/u...Blackberry.jpg If true, thankfully BlackBerry Today has a suite of both keyed and keyless phones.
    ...and based on that cartoon in the link, all those cellphone users are growing up and older....that should really favour BlackBerry! (LOL)
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-10-17 04:21 PM
    Mine is in the mail right now. Can't wait. I will miss my Z30 but time for something new.

Posted via CB10
    I felt the same exactly. Never an issue with the Z30 but it just came time.
    04-14-17 10:22 AM
    I tend to go through phones looking for the "right one." And with the S8+ coming but size, weight, width I really feel DTEK60 is sweet spot.

Huawei mate 9 got to be too heavy and bad spacing in keyboard - great battery life
    The fruits 6S+ was heavier yet, and iOS, but timely software updates
    Sammy, even my S7 overheated and died, plus it feels bloated
    PRIV and DTEK50 didn't do it for me

I even have a spare new dtek60 just in case or for BFF.
    04-14-17 03:54 PM
    I'm sure she is all smiles now! Shifted to Dtek 60 since the past month after my love hate relationship with IOS. Got hooked on to BlackBerry. In fact I was so obsessed with BB that I got myself a classic and tried desperately to stay on it. Even side loaded a few android apps but it just wouldn't give me that clean interface like on BB 10. Can't wait for Keyone to come out soon!!
    04-15-17 09:06 AM
    My wife has had the Dtek60 for just over a week... all going well
    The move from Apple to Android I thought she would struggle with..asking loads of questions but actually very few , the BlackBerry keyboard raising most problems , but she is now fully on board with it
    She loves the screen and size , only thing she has not liked is the BlackBerry cover I got her , that is now a spare for me ( I think it is good ) she has gone for one of ebay..

The Dtek60 is a really good phone , makes me wonder if getting the KEYone is worth it ...Unless you have to have a PKB I think not .
    04-15-17 10:10 AM
    Great choice. Welcome to secured mobile with constant updates courtesy of BlackBerry

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    'Constant update' already included in the price tag.
    Great choice it's

Posted from  Passport :Red Edition
    04-15-17 10:23 AM
    Very awesome!! My wife is stuck on Samsung phones ever since the instinct.

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-15-17 11:03 AM