Have had my DTEK 60 for about 4 months, love the performance, but I am getting annoyed when it comes to charging. The USB C cable it shipped with no longer stays in place and is a very sloppy fit at best. it is becoming increasing hard and frustrating to charge my phone knowing a gentle tap will dislodge the cable. I tried another brand of cable and same result, this is brutal, I cannot be productive with this. Never know when my phone is charging or not
    03-09-17 12:44 AM
    when that happens to me with my phone, i usually buy a different cable and it works. Mine is not a usb c tho....could you try one more different cable to see? sometimes they loosen up
    03-09-17 06:48 AM
    Do you have a case on it? That could be getting in the way, of the connector fully inserting.
    03-09-17 07:35 AM
    Sounds like your phone has a large lint deposit around the connector.
    03-09-17 12:00 PM
    Get ahold of a can of compressed air (the stuff used to blow out dust in computers) and blast the port (with the cable out, of course.) There's probably grit and other foreign material in there; this is pretty common with USB C, and the reason it happens is that the latches are arranged differently and the fit is far more-precise.

That should take care of it.
    03-12-17 01:05 PM
    I used the USB C cable that came with my 60 for one day before I ordered new cables. The original cable is too short and does not fit very well into the type C port. Check out CHOETECH cables on Amazon. Two 4' cables, high quality ends, flat cable. Price was around $9. Really nice cables, tight fit, no issues what so ever.
    03-24-17 11:43 PM
    I had in the past a similar problem with an USB-C cable. Seems to be a common problem of USB-C. On the other hand I never had such problems with Mini-USB cables.
    03-25-17 03:50 AM