I bought a few USB-C cables both online and in brick and mortar stores and will put my reviews here as they arrive.

So far the Insignia brand found in various Canadian retail stores is absolutely crap at charging. After eight hours my phone had only charged to 22%. I had the same slow charging result after several tries so I do not recommend you purchase it.

This cable shown in the link below I found on eBay for less than $3 U.S. International shipping is free. It charges as fast as the original cable that came with the rapid travel charger.

Quick Charging USB Data Charger Cable Cord For Blackberry DTEK60 Phone | eBay
    04-18-17 08:42 PM
    04-18-17 09:58 PM
    Thanks for this. I thought a cable was a cable was a cable was a cable.
    04-21-17 08:16 AM
    I didn't take any risks, bought a Belkin USB-C cable. It costs more but have had no issues.
    BigBadWulf and bookworm1959 like this.
    04-22-17 04:35 AM
    FYI for anyone reading this. Aukey and Anker make reliable USB-C to micro USB adapters that will let you continue to use your existing cables. I picked up a couple of 3-packs for $10 each, so that sorted me nicely.
    04-22-17 08:16 AM
    FYI for anyone reading this. Aukey and Anker make reliable USB-C to micro USB adapters that will let you continue to use your existing cables. I picked up a couple of 3-packs for $10 each, so that sorted me nicely.
    Those adapters are handy, but I bet you'll end up with regular cables soon. So nice being able to take advantage of the quick charge capability, and the transfer speed using 3.1 you'll love.
    04-22-17 08:23 AM
    Those adapters are handy, but I bet you'll end up with regular cables soon. So nice being able to take advantage of the quick charge capability, and the transfer speed using 3.1 you'll love.
    No issues -- I seldom transfer data by cable. But I did grab a couple of USB-C cables too. Also, a couple of USB-C to USB-A adapters as well, which also accommodate up to USB 3.0.
    04-22-17 09:37 AM
    Choetech on Amazon makes some pretty decent cables, but not great. Very good for the price.
    04-22-17 05:28 PM
    Good to know!!
    04-22-17 08:50 PM
    Choetech on Amazon makes some pretty decent cables, but not great. Very good for the price.
    All of my USB-C cables are either Choetech, Anker or OEM. Cool and nice.
    aNGERY likes this.
    04-22-17 09:04 PM
    I chucked a couple of adapters in my car and the wife's to use with the car chargers. They both work fine.
    04-23-17 02:19 PM
    Cool and nice.
    I love you
    04-24-17 05:59 PM