Anyone have any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled each of these texting apps. Cannot see any text conversations in the Hub. Even those I originate.
    02-15-17 08:42 AM
    Anyone have any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled each of these texting apps. Cannot see any text conversations in the Hub. Even those I originate.
    That seems odd. No issue here with Textra. Assuming you have rebooted? Maybe clear cache as well? If neither work, you could try to clear data in the hub but that means you would have to set up your accounts again.
    02-15-17 08:52 AM
    Thanks. I did reboot. I will clear the cache.

Edit. I cleared the caches, uninstalled Yaata, reinstalled Textra. Still not working. I get alerts via notifications but nothing is appearing in the Hub, only in the independent app.
    Last edited by stanfordprof; 02-15-17 at 12:40 PM.
    02-15-17 08:53 AM
    Thanks. I did reboot. I will clear the cache.

Edit. I cleared the caches, uninstalled Yaata, reinstalled Textra. Still not working. I get alerts via notifications but nothing is appearing in the Hub, only in the independent app.
    Yaata is integrated fine here.
    02-15-17 02:11 PM
    Yaata is integrated fine here.
    Interesting but not sure it is related. I had installed the app Notable the other day. I uninstalled it. Now everything works - so far. Who knows if related. But I'm happy so far.
    02-15-17 02:49 PM
    I have notable installed and no issue with Textra. Only thing is texts don't show as unread but that was always an issue with Textra
    02-15-17 03:39 PM
    I have notable installed and no issue with Textra. Only thing is texts don't show as unread but that was always an issue with Textra
    Actually I was wrong. It is still not showing in the Hub. Can't figure it out. I'm running dark Hub but that doesn't seem to matter.
    02-15-17 08:22 PM
    Actually I was wrong. It is still not showing in the Hub. Can't figure it out. I'm running dark Hub but that doesn't seem to matter.
    That's very odd. Only thing left is to set up the hub from scratch again maybe. Either clear data or disable and re-enable it.
    02-15-17 08:24 PM
    That's very odd. Only thing left is to set up the hub from scratch again maybe. Either clear data or disable and re-enable it.
    Ok thanks. I've emptied the cache of every involved app and that didn't resolve it.

Edit: reinstalled Hub. But then I remembered that yesterday I disabled some apps including Google Messenger, the pre-installed text app. So now I've re enabled that.

(I hope it's ok to give this sort of play by play, but I figure some poor soul might benefit! Feel free to delete this whole thread if it's stupid).
    Last edited by stanfordprof; 02-15-17 at 09:39 PM.
    02-15-17 08:39 PM
    Ok thanks. I've emptied the cache of every involved app and that didn't resolve it.

Edit: reinstalled Hub. But then I remembered that yesterday I disabled some apps including Google Messenger, the pre-installed text app. So now I've re enabled that.

(I hope it's ok to give this sort of play by play, but I figure some poor soul might benefit! Feel free to delete this whole thread if it's stupid).
    No the thread is good actually. As for disabling Messenger app, i also have it disabled and its not affecting textra in the hub. So must be something else causing it.
    02-15-17 10:46 PM
    No the thread is good actually. As for disabling Messenger app, i also have it disabled and its not affecting textra in the hub. So must be something else causing it.
    Ok. So after uninstalling and reinstalling the Hub, then setting up everything from scratch ... it seems to work! As of now, it seems to be working.

Edit this morning: all is working. Bottom line for others with the problem or in the future - it required uninstalling the Hub, reinstalling, and setting up everything in it from scratch. Wasn't too painful in the end.

Sincere thanks to the posters for their suggestions.
    Last edited by stanfordprof; 02-16-17 at 09:07 AM.
    02-15-17 10:56 PM
    My yatta works fine, look how happy it is!

02-16-17 07:56 AM