My Dtek60 had the vibration turned on for feedback for app's and typing on the keyboard Etc... It gets annoying after awhile, and since I've turned both off my battery is lasting a lot longer now, so here's where to find them and turn them off if you so wish.
    Swipe down with two fingers from top of screen, then touch Settings near top right corner of screen, then touch /sound & notification/other sounds. Then turn off 'vibrate on touch'
    For the keyboard vibration.
    Touch and 'hold' the three standing dots ... bottom right in your keyboard, then touch the settings icon second from left top of the keyboard, then 'BlackBerry Keyboard Settings' then 'Key Press Feedback' then vibrate...
    Enjoy longer lasting battery time if you so wish...
    Take care...
    10-30-16 02:08 PM
    Thanks for the tip. One things I'm confused about is why battery saving mode does not turn on automatically. It appears that I have to turn it on myself?
    10-30-16 02:14 PM
    Look in battery, hit the three dots, and set the percentage where you want it activated. It does not default to automatically enable on low power.

If you want *some* tactile feedback on the keyboard you can also set the vibration duration much lower. 40ms will cut it WAY down but still be perceptible (barely), which will of course cut the power consumption way down too.
    10-30-16 02:16 PM
    Yes I have it to come on at 15%..
    10-30-16 02:18 PM
    Look in battery, hit the three dots, and set the percentage where you want it activated. It does not default to automatically enable on low power.
    It does not give me the option to set the percentage. Pretty much just on or off.
    10-30-16 02:18 PM
    Touch 'turn on automatically'
    10-30-16 02:20 PM
    It does not give me the option to set the percentage. Pretty much just on or off.
    Sorry folks. I got it now set up for 15%. And sorry to hijack the thread somewhat.
    10-30-16 02:21 PM
    Sorry folks. I got it now set up for 15%. And sorry to hijack the thread somewhat.
    No problem. It's all stuff about the battery and good tips...
    10-30-16 02:22 PM
    By the way it comes on automatically at 15% whether you set in on or not. I gave it a try already.
    10-30-16 04:30 PM
    My Dtek60 had the vibration turned on for feedback for app's and typing on the keyboard Etc... It gets annoying after awhile, and since I've turned both off my battery is lasting a lot longer now, so here's where to find them and turn them off if you so wish.
    Swipe down with two fingers from top of screen, then touch Settings near top right corner of screen, then touch /sound & notification/other sounds. Then turn off 'vibrate on touch'
    For the keyboard vibration.
    Touch and 'hold' the three standing dots ... bottom right in your keyboard, then touch the settings icon second from left top of the keyboard, then 'BlackBerry Keyboard Settings' then 'Key Press Feedback' then vibrate...
    Enjoy longer lasting battery time if you so wish...
    Take care...
    I was able to figure this out on my own.. However, I still get vibrations when I get a new notification. Anyone know how to make it stop?
    10-30-16 05:13 PM
    Are you talking about when you get emails? Go in your hub and email settings to turn them off in there...
    10-30-16 05:23 PM
    Go to BlackBerry Hub, touch 3 lines top left, then settings, then touch your email account, then vibrate...
    10-30-16 05:31 PM
    I was able to figure this out on my own.. However, I still get vibrations when I get a new notification. Anyone know how to make it stop?
    Did that above answer work for you or are you still having problems?
    10-30-16 08:03 PM