i brought a dtek 60 in dubai . Its amazing. Used it for a week . Works well. Is powerful n awesome.... Sad part - no accessories for dtek60 is yet available in uae officially
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    12-13-16 12:20 PM
    try looking at the Idol4s accessories, basically the same phone
    12-13-16 12:45 PM
    Got my DTek60 a week ago, along with the Incipio case, and have a UKarbon skin on its way. Set up Bedside mode, turned off all sounds except for calls, and even got into developer options. This thing is awesome!
    tonythecanuck and raylenn like this.
    12-16-16 01:50 AM
    i brought a dtek 60 in dubai . Its amazing. Used it for a week . Works well. Is powerful n awesome.... Sad part - no accessories for dtek60 is yet available in uae officially
    You can't order from our store or elsewhere and have the accessories shipped?
    12-16-16 01:38 PM
    Finally got mine today. So far so good, had a LG G5 with the blackberry "add-on", while they are ok on there, they are just not the same as on the blackberry.
    12-23-16 11:28 AM
    Got mine 3 days ago. It's HUGE! compared to my good old Q10.
    01-02-17 03:46 AM
    Got mine today! Was a Passport user then switched to iPhone SE (bad move;sold it) and now, Dtek60. Yey!
    01-06-17 02:20 AM
    Just received it back from BlackBerry after the repair. Eight weeks! Constantly called the repair department directly and just kept being told they were waiting for parts to arrive "in a few days". Got the complete runaround. Very disappointed in their customer service. Absolutely no communication about time frames or any ETA. They couldn't even tell me when the parts were suppose to arrive. Really? In 2017 ? Oh BTW cost for repair of cracked back glass $54 cdn.
    01-07-17 11:25 AM
    Just received it back from BlackBerry after the repair. Eight weeks! Constantly called the repair department directly and just kept being told they were waiting for parts to arrive "in a few days". Got the complete runaround. Very disappointed in their customer service. Absolutely no communication about time frames or any ETA. They couldn't even tell me when the parts were suppose to arrive. Really? In 2017 ? Oh BTW cost for repair of cracked back glass $54 cdn.
    I just ordered the DTEK60 and needed to ask customer "service" a question...they are hard to reach and unhelpful. I used the chat function as I could find NO telephone numbers...even to spend over 500 bucks with them...I was very clost to saying screw it and going with another brand...they really need to get that act together...unless they DON'T want to sell phones and back up their product, in which case they are doing a fantastic job of bowing out of the smartphone business!
    01-13-17 02:43 PM
    I just ordered the DTEK60 and needed to ask customer "service" a question...they are hard to reach and unhelpful. I used the chat function as I could find NO telephone numbers...even to spend over 500 bucks with them...I was very clost to saying screw it and going with another brand...they really need to get that act together...unless they DON'T want to sell phones and back up their product, in which case they are doing a fantastic job of bowing out of the smartphone business!
    01-13-17 02:49 PM
    Got it...love it. Had it for a few days now and so far so good.Still learning , as I came from the passport. Used tyhe timer today...the facebook app doesn't seem to have an edit function for replys (I'm sure it does somewhere!) and the messenger app is too many steps to post a picture. I still can't get the dimmed clock to show in sleep (do not disturb?) function. But the point is, the device seems to work fine and I just have to enjoy learning the ins and outs.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    01-22-17 09:26 PM
    I got my DTEK60 on Friday and it's been permanently attached to my hand ever since. Best phone of BlackBerry's android devices so far.
    LoveMyLBZ and tonythecanuck like this.
    01-31-17 04:25 AM
    I can't stop swiping up from the bottom bezel lol I already miss BB10 :'( but the phone is really really nice and super fast.

Posted via CB10
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    02-05-17 09:10 AM
    I can't stop swiping up from the bottom bezel lol I already miss BB10 :'( but the phone is really really nice and super fast.

Posted via CB10
    Right?! I was wondering if we could make the swipe up function go to recent apps, or even home screen, but I guess it would have to be rooted, or added as a feature in a future update. Oh well.

More touches/screens to do the same stuff, but I am getting used to it.
    02-06-17 02:57 AM
    Right?! I was wondering if we could make the swipe up function go to recent apps, or even home screen, but I guess it would have to be rooted, or added as a feature in a future update. Oh well.

More touches/screens to do the same stuff, but I am getting used to it.
    There a BerryFlow video that explains how to set up the hub widget as a home screen in a way that's familiar to us BB10 users

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 04:53 PM
    To anyone thinking about ordering a DTEK60 and want the Incipio case, buy your case NOW because they're on backorder EVERYWHERE. Even the Idol 4s ones.

Also, Google Cardboard on the DTEK60 is awesome, my Z30 often couldn't handle the apps but on the 60 they are buttterrrrryyyy.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 05:00 PM
    Hello to all. I'm about to receive my DTEK60 tomorrow from Amazon and I'm very excited. This will be the first phone I've purchased outright as I've always gotten my previous Blackberry's through AT&T. I'm currently on the Passport and I love it and get lots compliments on it. I also love BB10 but after reading several posts and reviews of the DTEK60, I've decided to take the plunge. Obviously the first thing I'm going to to is charge it and install any updates. Beyond that, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on any apps that I should install or tips to help me as go through setting up the phone. I guess you can say I'm a bit nervous as AT&T did most of the setup in the store whenever I got a new phone and I don't want to screw this up. Thank you for any help or suggestions you can give.
    bbafdad likes this.
    02-16-17 04:22 PM
    Don't charge it immediately when you get it out of the box. Let the battery go to zero and let it be off, then start charging.
    02-16-17 07:41 PM
    Beyond that, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on any apps that I should install or tips to help me as go through setting up the phone. I guess you can say I'm a bit nervous as AT&T did most of the setup in the store whenever I got a new phone and I don't want to screw this up. Thank you for any help or suggestions you can give.
    Backup your passport a final time, and then go to blackberry world and download the Blackberry Content Transfer app on your passport and upload everything you want so you're ready to go when the phone arrives.

There are no blackberry made file browser, photos, music, or video apps so I recommend Solid Explorer, Focus, Shuttle, and Mx Player. I also use Swipe instead of the Facebook app because the official Facebook app is invasive and battery killer.
    02-18-17 05:35 AM
    Thanks for the app suggestions Jermainewill! I got the phone last night and loaded all my apps, installed the latest update and ran the battery down and then charged it. I haven't put my SIM or memory card in it yet until I do the content transfer. Question on the Focus app you mentioned, when I search for it, several items come up. Can you narrow the name down so I can find it?
    02-18-17 02:14 PM
    Hello to all. I'm about to receive my DTEK60 tomorrow from Amazon and I'm very excited. This will be the first phone I've purchased outright as I've always gotten my previous Blackberry's through AT&T. I'm currently on the Passport and I love it and get lots compliments on it. I also love BB10 but after reading several posts and reviews of the DTEK60, I've decided to take the plunge. Obviously the first thing I'm going to to is charge it and install any updates. Beyond that, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on any apps that I should install or tips to help me as go through setting up the phone. I guess you can say I'm a bit nervous as AT&T did most of the setup in the store whenever I got a new phone and I don't want to screw this up. Thank you for any help or suggestions you can give.
    I use the 'n7 player' for music, it's great for making playlists.
    02-18-17 02:17 PM
    I must say, setting up email accounts on the DTEK60, and I guess I would say for Android in general, is ******** compared to doing it on BlackBerry. I used to just put in the email address and password, regardless of what domain my email account was on and BlackBerry figured it out.

Now I had to futz around with server names? OMG, thank goodness I have an IT background. After a few hours I somehow finally got all my accounts set up.

Only to find out a few hours later that the non-Gmail accounts weren't showing up in the Hub. I had to re-add those accounts... remembering server names and ports. Ugh!

I was having lots of buyers remorse for all those hours. But I'm sure in a few days I will learn and remember where everything is, and how to get to it, and I will be a happy camper again.
    03-04-17 06:03 AM
    Welp, I took the plunge from my PassPort to the DTEK60 and she arrived today. She's beautiful
    I suck with the VKB and I'm figuring out there's a big learning curve ahead of me, but I'm gonna stick with it. Surely things will be much easier in a week or two. Just takes some getting used to. Still, I'm really happy to have my DTEK60 and I can't wait to learn all I can about BB on Android
    03-08-17 05:23 PM
    Welp, I took the plunge from my PassPort to the DTEK60 and she arrived today. She's beautiful
    I suck with the VKB and I'm figuring out there's a big learning curve ahead of me, but I'm gonna stick with it. Surely things will be much easier in a week or two. Just takes some getting used to. Still, I'm really happy to have my DTEK60 and I can't wait to learn all I can about BB on Android
    I've also had the Passport SE and the PRIV, and now I have the Dtek60 too! All are great devices, but now that I've had the DTEK60 for five months, I will never go back!
    VeniceBB, harmit214 and SimbaZ30 like this.
    03-09-17 07:30 PM
    Just got myself new DTEK60 and i have only one thing to say... After all the mobiles i ever had, after many BB devices... This one is by far the best. I know its only few days but its excellent build quality, beautiful looks, sleek, fast, flawless... My previous Priv can not compare to it in single category. I've read many comments that people wrote, heard of many issues, but so far i haven't notice single one. Soooo happy...
    tonythecanuck and JOHNGAETANO like this.
    03-21-17 12:02 PM
270 ... 891011