Anyone else experiencing loss of Facebook app notifications in the hub following the latest (for me, yesterday) security update? I removed app and fb account from phone, and re-added both, with no improvement. Any ideas/suggestions, please?
    05-11-17 07:06 PM
    I would check your settings on Facebook. No issues here ...although there was just a FB app update.
    05-11-17 11:40 PM
    Thank you. No changes or anything out of the ordinary with Facebook settings, and I also downloaded the FB updated after the problem started. And to highlight the problem never happened until after yesterday's security update...
    05-11-17 11:48 PM
    Thank you. No changes or anything out of the ordinary with Facebook settings, and I also downloaded the FB updated after the problem started. And to highlight the problem never happened until after yesterday's security update...
    I found the May update disabled my fingerprint scanner and meant many apps required resetting access to contacts, location, photos, etc.

So the May "patch" or update may have disabled Facebook's access or existing settings.
    05-12-17 10:11 PM
    Anyone else experiencing loss of Facebook app notifications in the hub following the latest (for me, yesterday) security update? I removed app and fb account from phone, and re-added both, with no improvement. Any ideas/suggestions, please?
    Ok, Facebook notifications returned on their own to the hub on my phone. The only thing I did, if anything, was update the other 30 apps, none of which were related to Facebook (or BlackBerry or Android), in Google Play Store. Weird. Anyways, for future reference in case anyone experiences the same.
    05-14-17 02:46 AM
    Ok, Facebook notifications returned on their own to the hub on my phone. The only thing I did, if anything, was update the other 30 apps, none of which were related to Facebook (or BlackBerry or Android), in Google Play Store. Weird. Anyways, for future reference in case anyone experiences the same.
    I think Facebook notifications is not reliable as always. Not all notifications are received, but only the important ones (e.g. comment posted or friend requests).
    05-15-17 09:25 PM