I need to change my Priv. Do you guys think I should wait for the Dtek 60? It is taking so much time to launch could there be any chance it won't be launched? Your thoughts please

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-04-16 01:29 PM
    I took the DTEK 50 to wait for the 60
    10-04-16 01:31 PM
    I'm sure the Dtek 60 will launch. Wait for it. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 01:42 PM
    Priv should still perform great. Priv is faster than DTEK50. If you have money to burn, go for it. I don't think it will be huge upgrade though.
    10-04-16 01:44 PM
    Priv should still perform great. Priv is faster than DTEK50. If you have money to burn, go for it. I don't think it will be huge upgrade though.
    You should be able to order DTEK60 within the next few days. If you don't care about PKB then get the DTEK60. It's great value especially after seeing Pixel release today.

Posted via my DTEK50
    krazyatom and Randal Yandal like this.
    10-04-16 02:40 PM
    I need to change my Priv. Do you guys think I should wait for the Dtek 60? It is taking so much time to launch could there be any chance it won't be launched? Your thoughts please

It's launching this month. Probably next week.

10-04-16 11:18 PM
    It's launching this month. Probably next week.

Any confirmation?
    10-05-16 09:32 AM
    Any confirmation?
    All but garanteed

10-05-16 09:51 AM

Did you have a look at the LG V20? That phone seems to be amazing. Dual camera, the best audio DAC in the business, 2 screens. That top scren seems really handy to put the most used functions like specific apps, flashlight or simply mute the phone

I don't love the styling, but from the front looks like a mix of top of the Z10 and bottom of z30
    have a quick look:
    10-05-16 10:20 AM
    Did you have a look at the LG V20? That phone seems to be amazing. Dual camera, the best audio DAC in the business, 2 screens. That top scren seems really handy to put the most used functions like specific apps, flashlight or simply mute the phone

I don't love the styling, but from the front looks like a mix of top of the Z10 and bottom of z30
    have a quick look:
    Again some issue with this phone. The phone suffers light bkeeding on the screen and the camera is not the best.

10-05-16 10:23 AM
    Again some issue with this phone. The phone suffers light bkeeding on the screen and the camera is not the best.

Where's the source of the ligth bleed? Never heard of that (not doubting you, just curious)

The camera might not be the best, but the LG V10 had a camera on par with galaxy S6, this one should be a bit better, but even if it's as good as the V10/G4 it's still a very good sensor for 2016 standards
    10-05-16 10:26 AM