Loved my dtek60 until recently.
    I've had bluetooth connectivity issues since the beginning, but that wasn't too much of a problem and I've seen a lot of discussion on that.
    Since my last update though I have had my phone boot up into some sort of safe mode, I've had it twice now turn on with a picture of a dead android bot that says error, and today I received a phone call that I couldn't answer. It just buzzed (not ring) until I managed to shut down the phone. I am also now getting corrupted music files on my Samsung micro SD.

If anyone else is getting these or knows of coming fixes I'd like to hear about it. I'm thinking I may have to look into possible warranty or return. I purchased directly from BB. (Rogers network, canada)
    Last edited by Joemcbb; 04-25-17 at 08:14 AM.
    04-25-17 07:58 AM
    I look at contacting support from Digital River (seller for ShopBlackBerry) and get a replacement, or at least get them to start working with you.

Most likly they'll have you do a factory reset and see if that fixes things.... maybe just separate issues.

Lots of people have Bluetooth issues with Android, sometimes a wipe and starting over fixes them
    SD Card do go bad, best to replace them the first sign of things going wrong.
    Joemcbb likes this.
    04-25-17 08:14 AM
    Thank you, I was crossing my fingers that maybe something had just been introduced in the April patch. I'll contact the supplier.
    04-25-17 11:38 AM