And it's not for an iPhone -- I wasn't sure of the site at first.

https://www.cnet.com/products/blackberry-dtek60/review/
    12-02-16 02:17 PM
    DTEK60 is a great phone.... nice way to end it all.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    12-02-16 02:28 PM
    And it's not for an iPhone -- I wasn't sure of the site at first.

https://www.cnet.com/products/blackberry-dtek60/review/
    The review refers to the Dtek60 as being "Vanilla" . Anybody who has to use the phone for work, will appreciate the strong productivity focus, without any compromise on the fun quotient. Not Vanilla at all.
    Randal Yandal likes this.
    12-02-16 06:55 PM
    The review refers to the Dtek60 as being "Vanilla" . Anybody who has to use the phone for work, will appreciate the strong productivity focus, without any compromise on the fun quotient. Not Vanilla at all.
    Its not a very comprehensive review. Not worth a look or read, even if its positive. Who reads cnet anyway nowdays.
    12-02-16 07:35 PM
    Definitely not a good review.
    12-02-16 11:06 PM
    tend to agree with the "vanilla". lack of key BB signature - Z30 got back audio plus para, z10 got enough metal, 9xxx the curve keyboard, 9860 the curved back metal support and canoe shape bezel, etc. etc. The dtek60 is different design signature - to me,a bit of blend... lack of something that stands out (I guess it is mean to be that way in order to share the TCL design platform... which is not stand out anyhow. - don't get me wrong, do like the price and form/fit/function, but design is much more to be desired... improve industry design can earn more on the bottom line... that is one of the chinese handsets still not up to the par yet.... beauty is in the eyes of beholder... i am sure many will disagree with me).
    12-03-16 12:25 PM
    tend to agree with the "vanilla". lack of key BB signature - Z30 got back audio plus para, z10 got enough metal, 9xxx the curve keyboard, 9860 the curved back metal support and canoe shape bezel, etc. etc. The dtek60 is different design signature - to me,a bit of blend... lack of something that stands out (I guess it is mean to be that way in order to share the TCL design platform... which is not stand out anyhow. - don't get me wrong, do like the price and form/fit/function, but design is much more to be desired... improve industry design can earn more on the bottom line... that is one of the chinese handsets still not up to the par yet.... beauty is in the eyes of beholder... i am sure many will disagree with me).
    Totally disagree. Phone looks great, hardware design is very impressive.
    12-03-16 01:44 PM
    It's thinner than the thinnest iphone, and looks to be made of glass and metal. This isn't the 50 were talking about...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 02:18 PM
    RY and MM, we agree to disagree. as i mentioned before, the taste is different... definitely not like the diamond and stone deco... but others are eye candy.
    31 of the best-looking phones you've always wanted to own
    12-03-16 07:27 PM
    I didn't read the article, but in the Android world, "Vanilla" is one of the biggest compliments a phone can get. For those of you that are just dipping into the Android space, many android manufacturers tend to muck up stock Android and change parts of it just to put their own spin on it. What this ended up doing was slowing down the phone. One of the best things BlackBerry did when coming to android is not screwing with already works. Not changing "vanilla" android for the sake of branding, and just adding a few useful things like Dtek, extra security features, etc.
    12-04-16 10:29 AM
    What's really humorous is that the review complains that this great for work. Yknow like these devices were probably envisioned. I realize the is a fart app gap, and I don't know whom Drake is sleeping with on my Passport, but at least on a DTEK you could find out

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 06:29 AM