Happy with the Olixar tempered Glass. Comes with guides & alcohol wipes. Super easy to apply.
    01-12-17 09:35 AM
    DTEK60 is same frame as Alcatel Idol 4s. This probably makes it easier to find a screen protector

Front camera?
    No idea which it is but it's second from the right. Makes the screen protector impossible to align as what you're trying not to cover is hidden.
    01-12-17 12:41 PM
    interesting... any chance to see some pictures with the tempered glass on? also, how it's the tactile response? thanks in advance!

edit: if you can add a link to where did you buy it from would be great as well... i couldn't find it... thanks again

Happy with the Olixar tempered Glass. Comes with guides & alcohol wipes. Super easy to apply.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1b9099ae88.jpg
    01-12-17 12:45 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1b9099ae88.jpg
    Is it narrower than the screen which is typical for all of the tempered protectors listed so far ? Any chance you could post an installed picture?
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    01-12-17 07:04 PM
    Olixar BlackBerry DTEK60 Tempered Glass Screen Protector :: MobileZap Australia

The tactile response is great. No difference really. It is narrower than the screen.
    let's talk screen protectors-img_3346.jpg
    01-13-17 06:45 AM
    Olixar BlackBerry DTEK60 Tempered Glass Screen Protector :: MobileZap Australia

The tactile response is great. No difference really. It is narrower than the screen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3346.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	415767
    Thanks looks exactly the same as the one I have which is a brand listed earlier in this thread. Installed perfectly square and centered, it just covers the lit area of the screen when the phone is one but definitely narrower than the actual surface. I find it to be a bit of a PITA when swiping the productivity tab in. Otherwise I guess it doesn't matter.

So far of the 8 or so different brands of tempered screens listed in this thread, they all fit that same way which means they are probably all coming out of the same facility in China but being put in different brand boxes.
    01-13-17 02:30 PM
    I have an Inskin on my Z30 and it has been great.
    I contacted Inskin today regarding the Dtek60 availability and they replied mid February
    01-17-17 08:33 AM
32 12