I will keep everyone posted if anyone has had their eye on it for when it becomes available or ships. I've been watching for a while and have different answers as to when* it will ship or have stock etc. The 4th and the 7th were the dates...but I just decided to put the order forward to see.
    11-05-16 03:58 PM
    Is the crackberry bundle available in the US? I don't see it on the website.
    11-05-16 04:17 PM
    thank you.
    11-05-16 06:39 PM
    Is the crackberry bundle available in the US? I don't see it on the website.
    I dont believe it is. But CB canada does ship to the US (to my knowledge). I believe you would end up saving about 25 bucks off the US 499 price buying in CAD. Though I'm sure the shipping would make up that difference.

And the CB bundle is much better than Blackberry's - for the same price.
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-05-16 08:40 PM
    Np brother!
    11-05-16 08:40 PM
    I will keep everyone posted if anyone has had their eye on it for when it becomes available or ships. I've been watching for a while and have different answers as to when* it will ship or have stock etc. The 4th and the 7th were the dates...but I just decided to put the order forward to see.
    I just ordered the DTEK60 bundle from Crackberry (phone, quick charger, leather case, and battery), along with the extra BlackBerry soft shell case.

If you have already subscribed to Crackberry, and have received the most recent savings code, you can get an extra 10% off the extra accessory (i.e the soft case) for a limited time (i.e. $35.99 instead of $39.99).

Shipping is free, and Crackberry offers the option of in-store pick up at their Quebec outlet in Longueuil on the South Shore of Montreal. Otherwise ground shipping within Canada is free.

Note: All items presently out of stock and back ordered, and no word regarding delivery date.
    11-05-16 08:59 PM
    Yea, I know it said pre-order at one point. Now out of stock. But the gent I spoke with said they never had a knowledge of how many units they were actually gling to be getting (which is strange to me). And still havent got any yet. But alas, yes. I guess we'll see come tomorrow if anything changes.
    11-06-16 08:58 AM
    Yea, I know it said pre-order at one point. Now out of stock. But the gent I spoke with said they never had a knowledge of how many units they were actually gling to be getting (which is strange to me). And still havent got any yet. But alas, yes. I guess we'll see come tomorrow if anything changes.
    Thanks for the update.... I'll be waiting too.... !
    11-06-16 09:00 AM
    Ordered the DTEK60 Bundle on Crackberry...hoping that they get their shipment soon!!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 03:34 PM
    Ordered the DTEK60 Bundle on Crackberry...hoping that they get their shipment soon!!

Posted via CB10
    Me too! Waiting for any news....
    11-06-16 03:35 PM
    Read the thread....TCL and BB contract details. Almost makes me want to cancel my order...

Now maybe its not true. But no matter how much of a steal in price the DTek60 is. If BB decides to abandon ship yet again with devices and thus the OS (as its BB branded android). That deal becomes their steal.

I tend to lean towards truth in that posters thread. As it makes no sense that BB refuses to advertise these devices. The less they advertise the less of an uproar they have to deal with if/when they put the final nail in the coffin.

I mean, they did say no more phones. Than the 60 and Mercury get leaked. Its like a bad ex gf you still want. You refuse to judge them based on the fruits they bare, and only on what you wished they'd bare. Usually when someone keeps saying one thing and doing another you stay away.

That was depressing...lol
    11-06-16 03:52 PM
    I placed a pre-order Oct 28 and received notice of shipping on Friday. Delivery expected tomorrow so perhaps they are now shipping all of their pre-orders.
    11-06-16 04:31 PM
    I placed a pre-order Oct 28 and received notice of shipping on Friday. Delivery expected tomorrow so perhaps they are now shipping all of their pre-orders.
    OK, thanks for the update! I ordered the DTEK60 from Crackberry.ca on Friday, November 4th, but was told it was "out of stock." No other message yet....
    11-06-16 04:38 PM
    My order was placed with Blueshop.ca but both are owned by the same company. My suggestion is to give them a call and ask for a timeframe which is what I did and they were very accurate.
    11-06-16 04:41 PM
    Ordered mine from Staples on 27th Of October in store with10% off and pick up at store . Date on bill pick up on bill says before November 18th, but Sales Manager said it will probably be in within next couple of days from his experience. Usually 5-7 working days. So I have been at the store everyday after the 6th day. Been wearing my white BlackBerry cap and Priv (CrackBerry) Hoody so they know who is coming.
    Just can't wait.
    11-09-16 11:10 AM
    Just got off the phone with Crackberry. Rep said they learned today that all orders will be shipped by Friday at the latest.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 11:47 AM
    Just got off the phone with Crackberry. Rep said they learned today that all orders will be shipped by Friday at the latest.

Posted via CB10
    OK, thanks. Yesterday Nov. 8th I was told on the phone that Crackberry would send me a delivery confirmation email either yesterday or today Nov. 9th. No email yet. Note that Friday Nov 11 is Remembrance Day in Canada, and there is no Canada Post delivery.
    11-09-16 11:53 AM
    OK, thanks. Yesterday Nov. 8th I was told on the phone that Crackberry would send me a delivery confirmation email either yesterday or today Nov. 9th. No email yet. Note that Friday Nov 11 is Remembrance Day in Canada, and there is no Canada Post delivery.
    I have not received any feedback either. Will keep all posted (:
    11-09-16 12:09 PM
    I have not received any feedback either. Will keep all posted (:
    OK. Just received confirmation email today Nov. 9 from Crackberry indicating order would be sent November 10th, expected delivery November 15th.
    11-09-16 12:16 PM
    OK. Just received confirmation email today Nov. 9 from Crackberry indicating order would be sent November 10th, expected delivery November 15th.
    Well I hope I'll get an email soon than (: I think we ordered the same day
    11-09-16 12:22 PM
    Just received the email notification that it is shipping today!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 12:47 PM
    Just got mine too!
    11-09-16 12:56 PM
    Ditto! Shipping today and arriving early next week.
    11-09-16 01:19 PM
    question for the ones, if any, that have placed an order for the crackberry bundle and live in US... any custom fees were collected at the border? thanks!
    11-09-16 11:06 PM
    Got my notification yesterday, will have by Wednesday
    11-10-16 06:38 AM
28 12