We do have a skin for the DTEK50, however yes it does not bond that well to the back.

That being said we can sell the skin as it would be perfect if you had a clear case for example.

If you would like this please email [email protected]
    terency1945 likes this.
    12-10-16 12:44 PM
    We can cut out a logo into the front skin, we have the template as a preset now so we won't charge any extra for it.

Again this would be a case of adding a note to the cart.
    12-10-16 12:46 PM
    Do you think would be possible to add it to the tempered glass?

We can cut out a logo into the front skin, we have the template as a preset now so we won't charge any extra for it.

12-10-16 07:53 PM
    I have enquired but unfortunately this is not possible at this time, sorry
    12-12-16 09:28 AM
    That's what I figured... but thanks for trying anyway!

I have enquired but unfortunately this is not possible at this time, sorry
    12-12-16 09:32 AM
    I just received my UKarbon skin today and I love, loVE, LOVE IT! They are so easy to apply and fit like a glove! Tom is an awesome person to do business with and his care and craftsmanship shines through in the end product. I had a couple of custom designs that I was looking to do and all of them were executed flawlessly! Below is a pic of my newly skinned DTEK60. I'm going to let this be the look through Christmas and then will switch it up to one of the other custom designs I got come the Spring.

Thanks, Tom and I look forward to doing business again with you soon! My two big wishes for 2017 are 1) the Mercury gets released within the first six months of the year and 2) UKarbon has skins to support it!

Heads up: UKarbon now selling DTEK60 skins!-dtek60_skin_jays.jpg
    ErnieH and CDN_Brat like this.
    12-14-16 01:05 PM
    sweet...enjoy! I ordered a custom as well.
    12-14-16 03:48 PM
    Looks nice. I would have opted for just the logo on the front though, but definitely sharp looking.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-14-16 07:09 PM
    Looks nice. I would have opted for just the logo on the front though, but definitely sharp looking.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    UKarbon was kind enough to throw in an extra front skin with just the BB flying Bs (no wordmark) and I think it actually does look better. I'll keep this one on for now (the inner pieces on the Bs, a and e in BlackBerry tend to move around easily since they are so small and can slide on the glass) but will be switching it up in the New Year.
    12-14-16 08:47 PM

Darn, I ordered too early I guess. I got the black carbon fiber as soon as it was released, but would love to be able to show off that my phone is a BlackBerry without taking the case off to see the logo on the back. It hasn't arrived yet(APO, AE), but I might have to get another one regardless now thy I know you can do cutouts.
    12-15-16 03:23 PM
    Tempered glass
    hey, UKarbon. When will the tempered glass be back in stock for the Dtek 60?
    Last edited by CDN_Brat; 02-05-17 at 03:09 PM.
    02-04-17 09:40 PM
    Any experience with the grippiness of the dark carbon pattern? I'm interested in that one, if it's tactile.
    I've been sporting one for about two weeks. The right level of 'grippiness', dare I say: a true remedy to DTEK60's 'slippery-ness' issue without creating the opposite effect (i.e. the phone getting stuck in your pocket).

Thumbs up!
    Menage likes this.
    02-05-17 12:52 AM
    I've been sporting one for about two weeks. The right level of 'grippiness', dare I say: a true remedy to DTEK60's 'slippery-ness' issue without creating the opposite effect (i.e. the phone getting stuck in your pocket).

Thumbs up!
    I agree. Mine works perfectly. Good product all round.
    Menage likes this.
    02-05-17 07:15 AM
    hey, UKarbon. When will the tempered glass be back in stock for the Dtek 60?
    Sad news for anyone who wanted the tempered glass for the DTek 60 from UKarbon. I was waiting for them to be in stock to order skins and the tempered glass but making them fit perfectly to the edge would have made them cost prohibitive for Ukarbon.
    Last edited by CDN_Brat; 02-14-17 at 06:54 PM.
    02-13-17 03:12 PM
    I just received my UKarbon skin today and I love, loVE, LOVE IT! They are so easy to apply and fit like a glove! Tom is an awesome person to do business with and his care and craftsmanship shines through in the end product. I had a couple of custom designs that I was looking to do and all of them were executed flawlessly! Below is a pic of my newly skinned DTEK60. I'm going to let this be the look through Christmas and then will switch it up to one of the other custom designs I got come the Spring.

Thanks, Tom and I look forward to doing business again with you soon! My two big wishes for 2017 are 1) the Mercury gets released within the first six months of the year and 2) UKarbon has skins to support it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTEK60_skin_Jays.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	275.1 KB 
ID:	414244
    danfrancisco, I'm also thinking of getting a custom skin made for my dtek 60. Is there any lift on the edges of the Jays logo? by the way the skin looks amazing.
    02-13-17 03:32 PM
    I was thinking of buying skins from there guys but I have not got a response from them about a question I had so maybe one of you guys here can help me out.

I was to order a black leather skin but looking to have the blackberry icon in navy blue. Should I be ordering two separate skins?
    03-13-17 05:38 AM
    I ordered the brown leather skin on Friday, interested to see how it works out.
    03-13-17 05:57 AM
    I was thinking of buying skins from there guys but I have not got a response from them about a question I had so maybe one of you guys here can help me out.

I was to order a black leather skin but looking to have the blackberry icon in navy blue. Should I be ordering two separate skins?
    You need to specify in the comments of the order. A skin is for the front or back so if you want both then specify both and let them know you want the icon in blue. If it's for either the back of front then it's only one skin but again tell them your color choice for the Blackberry icon. I have a few skins with different color combinations for the logo. Good to people to deal with.
    03-13-17 09:22 AM
    You need to specify in the comments of the order. A skin is for the front or back so if you want both then specify both and let them know you want the icon in blue. If it's for either the back of front then it's only one skin but again tell them your color choice for the Blackberry icon. I have a few skins with different color combinations for the logo. Good to people to deal with.
    What is the turn around time for deliveries roughly mate?
    03-13-17 05:41 PM
    For me in Canada it was about 3 weeks for the free shipping option.
    Anel Kapur likes this.
    03-13-17 08:33 PM
    So I purchased one of the skins a long time ago, and it never came in. I haven't contacted them about a refund or replacement, because I emailed them a question about changing it prior to delivery date and never got an answer, then just gave up. Meh.
    09-28-17 01:38 PM
    the problem I see is that the camera protrudes so much that a skin or thin case won't keep it from being damaged. I decided to go with the Incipio case for that reason. the phone sure is slippery!!
    09-28-17 08:19 PM
122 ... 345