Glass back panel shattered...
Hi guys, I just shattered glass backpanel.
I'm lucky that it was not front, but it looks terrible.
Is there a chance to buy only this part?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-15-17, 06:00 AM #2
- 338 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Given that the battery is not removable, it is very unlikely you'll ever find some spare OEM parts on eBay, nor you would able to easily or safely open it. You should ask your local carrier or repair shop, because repairing it is as difficult as repairing, say, an iPhone, if not more (being way, way less popular).
- 02-15-17, 01:51 PM #4
I thought that they used some type of plastic for the back instead of glass?
Instead of fixing it, maybe put a case on to cover it? Would probably be a cheaper and easier 'fix'.
Call me an *****, but I've removed back case just 2 days ago
Dtek60 looked so slim and beautiful and... now it cuts my fingers
Well I was searching the web for this part, but it is totally unavailable.
So I figured out that if dtek60 is an alcatel idol 4s clone, maybe alcatels cover will fit?
I found this battery housing designed for alcatel, but without its logo and model name - good .
The only thing what worries me is this different camera housing shape, but its maybe only an external difference?
Going to order and give it a try. Will post the results in a while.
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-17, 10:12 AM
- By mawil1013 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-17, 04:52 PM
- By zach007 in forum BlackBerry ClassicReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-17, 08:36 PM
- By GEO1ER in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-17, 08:29 AM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-17, 03:51 PM