After deliberating since the launch I've finally budged and placed an order on shop blackberry just now. Currently using the dtek50 without any complaints. But the new device temptation is to much. If the 60 isn't too big on my hands I might sell my dtek50.

Patiently waiting!!
    11-14-16 02:57 PM
    Nice, hope you love the DTEK60! Tell us if you like it!
    11-14-16 03:05 PM
    Nice, hope you love the DTEK60! Tell us if you like it!
    I hope so too. My main concern was the size - not a big fan of large phones. Buy there is no way of seeing this phone in person - thanks to BlackBerry. So waited for a while and from what I read it doesn't feel that big even though it's a 5.5" phone. I hope it doesn't feel like an iPhone plus.
    Fingers crossed
    11-14-16 03:11 PM
    After deliberating since the launch I've finally budged and placed an order on shop blackberry just now. Currently using the dtek50 without any complaints. But the new device temptation is to much. If the 60 isn't too big on my hands I might sell my dtek50.

Patiently waiting!!
    After some time thinking about which phone to get, I decided to buy HTC 10 for a change. My recent phones were dtek50, Note 5, Galaxy S7, but haven't had HTC in a while.

So looking at the size, iPhone 7 Plus is slightly taller and wider than dtek60. My Note 5 is shorter than dtek60, but 1 mm wider, but it does come with 5.7 inch screen.
    11-14-16 03:25 PM
    I hope so too. My main concern was the size - not a big fan of large phones. Buy there is no way of seeing this phone in person - thanks to BlackBerry. So waited for a while and from what I read it doesn't feel that big even though it's a 5.5" phone. I hope it doesn't feel like an iPhone plus.
    Fingers crossed
    You'll be fine. I was worried too. I went to Walmart and felt the Moto g4 plus in my hands and compsred the size to my 50. Not much difference.
    11-14-16 05:10 PM
    Now the hard part, waiting game. I just got mine! Still in the box, can't wait to open it
    11-14-16 06:57 PM
    Now the hard part, waiting game. I just got mine! Still in the box, can't wait to open it
    When did you order? I haven't even received the order confirmation email yet!!
    11-14-16 08:19 PM
    I am going to order my DTEK60 tomorrow from Shop Blackberry. After carefully looking at the iPhone 7 and the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, I chose the DTEK60. Main reason is what BB brings to Android. Also, I think the DTEK is stylish, and a better overall value. I love the price compared to the iPhone 7 and the S7. I don't think I will regret my purchase. Can't wait to get it. Now I have to decide what to do with my Passport.
    11-14-16 09:43 PM
    Finally got the confirmation email. Hopefully it will be here in a couple of days.
    11-15-16 12:43 PM
    Happy for you. Join the movement
    11-15-16 05:22 PM
    The dtek60 seems way lighter than any other device in it's size range. My iphone 6s+ feels like a brick by comparison, and the Note 5 isn't any lighter than the iphone it seems. This is the odd thing about the dtek60. It feels so much better than either of those two in the hand without losing any screen real estate..
    11-15-16 08:09 PM
    Just ordered mine!

Posted via CB10
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-16-16 12:13 AM
    Received mine today. It took just over 24 he's since I ordered to get here. Pretty fast service even with standard shipping.
    Device looks beautiful even though it feels big particular when I type in. Hopefully I can get used to it. Setting up was a breeze. Took me a total of 30 mind to get everything from dtek50.

Right now it's upsatsinf the firmware.

Aks me any questions you may have ..
    11-16-16 02:57 PM
    What are you guys doing with all the previous (not-too-recent) BB handsets; i'm talking about those who upgraded from both the Priv and DTEK50? Just wondering. As much as I like my Priv and its pkb, the 808 and its heating up issues really failed me during a crucial video recording session of my kids while in Disneyworld (never got the heating warning ever in the past). The captured still while taking video took on a funky wavy look. I hate to do an upgrade so early though, trying my best to break the upgrade addiction and instead stick it out for two years.
    11-16-16 03:48 PM
    Ordered a 50 for the missus and 60 for myself today, upgrading from classic and passport. Delivery tomorrow :-)

Posted via CB10
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-16-16 05:10 PM
    Ordered the DTEK60! Keeping my passport though! Its a thing of beauty!! Order has been shipped!! Very excited!

Posted via CB10
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-16-16 06:19 PM
    Just loving the Dtek60. From Z10-Z30-Leap-Classic-Passport-Priv- now Dtek60 . Even though it doesn't have PKB and FM radio. The only thing i miss is HDMI option, but everything else makes up for it.
    Have had the Dtek60 for 10 days and no regrets.
    I think you will like it a lot better than the Dtek50, but one thing you may not like is that is pretty slippery. Size is just slightly bigger.
    11-16-16 08:02 PM
    After some time thinking about which phone to get, I decided to buy HTC 10 for a change. My recent phones were dtek50, Note 5, Galaxy S7, but haven't had HTC in a while.

So looking at the size, iPhone 7 Plus is slightly taller and wider than dtek60. My Note 5 is shorter than dtek60, but 1 mm wider, but it does come with 5.7 inch screen.
    Wow, you don't mess around trying all of those latest phones, hey?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 03:05 AM
    DTEK60 has very little bloatware which makes it a very good alternative to some of the Samsung's flagships.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 03:16 AM
    Let me know if you would like to sell your dtek50. And also greetings for the new one.
    11-17-16 05:18 AM
    Good. Hope you enjoy your device when it arrives. I hope to get one...someday too....

Posted via CB10
    Fernando Martin likes this.
    11-17-16 05:35 AM
    Just ordered the Dtek60 from Blackberry. I can't wait for it to make its way down here to Argentina now. I am debating as to what to do with my Passport. If it wasn't for the fact that BB is really no longer going to be supporting their OS, I would not have done this. I am leaning towards just keeping my passport, and using as an alarm clock, and a back up device for my contacts and stuff. Anyhow, I am exited about my purchase!!
    11-17-16 12:46 PM