The hardware on the Pixel is a step up, so I would go with it and worry about the software later.
    12-02-16 09:04 AM
    The main problem about iOS, that it doesn't have good file manager, I always need to send mails with a lot of attachments and it is not possible with iOS. Everyday I receive hundreds of emails and I have to respond on them quickly. But on iPhone it is impossible, because the mail app updates automatically only every 15 min.
    I think Apple have a huge store, maybe in the meantime you can search a little deeper for a better Mail app and better File manager app, you should try in the Apple forum (iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com).

Another thing to consider is switching between OS like Android, Windows, iOS, Linux is always kind of difficult for the first days, so once you decide to do a change, try to do it while you are very free and willing to test, if you can overlap iOS and the other OS can be better.
    12-02-16 10:30 AM
    What is important or not differs from each person. But ok, if he wants all those apps, he can get the DTEK60, but if those apps are not important to him, then the Pixel XL is a better phone (without those apps) at a higher price.

And with that I'm out of this discussion.
    It still doesn't have expandable memory. I'm sure there is another Android out there with comparable specs plus sd card support as the alternative to the dtek 60 in my opinion...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-02-16 02:49 PM
    If you're budget, get DTEK60. If money is not a issue, go with pixel XL and download cobalt's blackberry manager for BlackBerry suites. You'll won't have task peak or swiped up for short cut though.
    12-02-16 03:03 PM
    If you're budget, get DTEK60. If money is not a issue, go with pixel XL and download cobalt's blackberry manager for BlackBerry suites. You'll won't have task peak or swiped up for short cut though.
    Although, with all the money in the world, I still wouldn't trade my DTEK60 for a Pixel XL. The extra BlackBerry-exclusive features and the SD card are not worth giving up.
    12-02-16 03:26 PM
    I have money, and got the dtek60. Just a nicer looking phone imho. The camera performance is nearly identical. No one talks about how the pixels video recording has a bizarrely choppy and laggy stability issue....my buddy returned it for that very reason.

In regards to the processor the pixel 821 is actually the same as the 820 save for a minor battery improvement, which ironically my friends pixel consumed faster than my dtek60...so go figure.

The Pixel is more hype than substance in terms of being the top android phone. But the difference is you're paying a premium for that hype.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    12-02-16 03:42 PM
    Although, with all the money in the world, I still wouldn't trade my DTEK60 for a Pixel XL. The extra BlackBerry-exclusive features and the SD card are not worth giving up.
    Agreed.
    Randal Yandal and JOHNGAETANO like this.
    12-02-16 04:06 PM
    If money is no object, why not just get an HP elite3 windows phone? It is built for productivity and can even be used as a desktop when hooked up properly. Forget the pixel, forget android.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    blackmass likes this.
    12-02-16 05:12 PM
    Not true whatsoever
    How about the Dtek60 is much cheaper.
    If you're using your device for business, the BlackBerry software, that enables more efficient communication, is worth it's weight in gold. Central hub for all incoming messages, fantastic keyboard, and efficient shortcuts make my life much easier. And at the end of the day, i still have a lightning fast Android phone. My IPhone 6s has been relegated to backup.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    12-02-16 06:49 PM
    My own experience is that if you need cope with two phones, keep a passport! For me still, it's the best work phone on the market. I have the dtek60 and there are good file managers but integration with email is not the same. Neither is the hub yet. But for work, if you constantly send emails, attachments etc it's just the best... even. reading them is better.
    krazyatom likes this.
    12-03-16 01:34 AM
    It still doesn't have expandable memory. I'm sure there is another Android out there with comparable specs plus sd card support as the alternative to the dtek 60 in my opinion.
    The V20, S7 Edge and Moto Z all have comparable specs and sd support.
    12-03-16 02:52 AM
    Thank You, thank You, thank You!!! Very positive and amazing replies. What about One Plus 3T? My friend has Pixel XL and One Plus 3T. He said, that the second is much faster.
    12-03-16 03:19 AM
    Thank You, thank You, thank You!!! Very positive and amazing replies. What about One Plus 3T? My friend has Pixel XL and One Plus 3T. He said, that the second is much faster.
    OnePlus 3T is also a great phone, especially the 6GB RAM and Dash Charge.
    12-04-16 05:44 AM
    OnePlus 3T is also a great phone, especially the 6GB RAM.
    Better than pixel, or no?
    12-04-16 05:45 AM
    One plus 3T is 1080p screen so battery life will probably be better than pixel XL 2k display . One plus is known for slow updates. They both doesn't have micro SD support. one plus 3T cost only $440 so what would you get?
    12-04-16 10:30 AM
    for the price different between pixel xl and OP3T i would say OP3T
    12-04-16 11:27 AM
    The price is not important for me. I want to buy the most productive device. That is why I am wondering what to take - Pixel XL, Dtek60 or OnePlus 3T.
    12-04-16 11:30 AM
    The price is not important for me. I want to buy the most productive device. That is why I am wondering what to take - Pixel XL, Dtek60 or OnePlus 3T.
    The use of the word "productive" is entirely subjective.

Personally I find the BlackBerry App suite (of which some of the best features are ONLY available on a DTEK60), to be the most efficient package offered on any device.
    12-04-16 12:51 PM

Personally I find the BlackBerry App suite (of which some of the best features are ONLY available on a DTEK60), to be the most efficient package offered on any device.
    Agreed
    12-04-16 12:55 PM

Are the Hub+ the same on any Android device as the BB suite on Dtek60, or no?
    Can I download BB suite on any Android device?
    12-04-16 01:09 PM
    Missing BlackBerry keyboard and the three swipe gestures when not an actual BlackBerry device.

The three swipe gestures seem small but man do I like em.

Keyboard can be sideloaded on Non BlackBerry android devices. If one is comfortable doing so.
    12-04-16 01:13 PM
    BlackBerry keyboard, productivity tab for peek, BB10-style task switcher, and swipe up gestures exclusive to BlackBerry Android devices.
    12-04-16 01:17 PM
    Oneplus 3T Advantages: Dash Charge, 6GB RAM, Dual SIM, Value for money.
    Disadvantages: No expandable storage, Marshmallow out-of-the-box, 64GB minimum storage.

Pixel XL Advantages: Stock Android and latest updates (Nougat out-of-the-box).
    Disadvantages: Delicate unibody, Slightly overpriced.

DTEK60 Advantages: More "productive", BB Suite, Best value for money, Secure.
    Disadvantages: Idk
    12-04-16 02:06 PM
    I tried the Pixel XL. Nougat is nice, the phone it's self is just ok. Camera is nice but for the complete experience I prefer the DTEK. I get a lot of false screen touches on the Pixel, so in my hand, DTEK is much better.
    12-04-16 02:50 PM
    I expected a few ppl to say "passport" as i have read in these forums about PP being an email machine & you mentioned about getting hundreds of them everyday.
    Have used my friends' dtek 60. Imho, its the best Android 'sauce' currently on offer - almost stock Android like moto z. BB's productivity features make it even better in my use case.
    The Oneplus offerings are cheaper products with 'flagship' features, u shouldn't be considering them if money is not an important factor.
    12-04-16 03:03 PM
78 1234