If two great phones didn't come out at the same time it would be a easy choice.

Having a hard time making a decision between the DTEK60 and the Pixel XL

The Pixel XL seems to have the DTEK60 beat hands down on the rear facing camera , and the Nougant 7.1, there is a way better selection of cases available such as the Otterbox and the Lifeproof case as well. You can get the 128gb model and be set for storage space. It has a minimally better processor. The pixel also has a bigger battery.

I like the DTEK60 is a Blackberry (have had Blackberries since the 8350i, so for about 8 or 9 years) Currently have the PRIV (It sucks after being a year old, lag, gets hot, glitches) I like that it has the SD card and the DTEK software and how they secure the Android OS, as well as the hub and the other great apps blackberry embeds in the OS. The DTEK also offers a front facing flash - not sure if its a huge benefit over the front facing DTEK camera or not.

So I guess what im stuck on with the Pixel XL is the camera, battery, OS, probally better support and faster OS and security updates.

WIsh I could try both for a week to compare, what are everyones thoughts on one vs the other?
    11-03-16 01:00 PM
    Dtek60 is better buy imho. I have the dtek60 and its a phenomenal phone.
    11-03-16 01:08 PM
    Depends entirely on what you plan on using your phone for, which features matter to you, and how much you're willing to spend. Overall the Pixel is the "better" phone spec/feature-wise. But, if you appreciate BlackBerry's software services, then buying a BlackBerry-sanctioned device may be better for you in the long run so you don't have to spend additional money to get the Hub+ services.

So to answer your question: only you know what's better for you.
    11-03-16 01:12 PM
    there's a whole thread devoted to this discussion: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...el-xl-1087701/

Please join in there.
    11-03-16 01:13 PM