Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default DTEK60 Holster Question

Hi Forum...

I have poured over this forum this morning looking for an answer to a spring type holster like the Seidio line. I'm looking to purchase a Incipio Dual Pro case for the DTEK60 and was wondering if anyone has crossed matched it to a Seidio Spring holster. I know when I purchased my Z30 I was able to get a Otterbox Defender Case and a Samsung Galaxy S5 Seidio Holster and it has worked well. I was even able to glue a magnet in the holster so that it would put my Z30 to sleep as normal. Anything available similar to this with the Incipio Case crossover to the Seidio. I have reached out to Seidio and they have no plans to sell anything for the DTEK60 line.

Any help would be appreciated... Just don't like the flapped Blackberry holster...
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    758 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I purchased a Covrware Alcatel Idol 4 (Aegis Series) Holster Armor Case, not Idol 4s, from Amazon. The clip fits the BlackBerry Soft Shell case pretty well, not a perfect fit but it works.
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Well since my initial post I went over to Phone Arena and did a side by side comparison with some phones and saw that the Galaxy S6 edge+ was very close in size. I saw that Seidio sells the holster made for the Dilex case which looks closely like the Incipio. I decided to roll the dice and purchase one to ses how it fits... Will get back to you all once I have them in my hands for testing.
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Well so being the Guinea Pig... I have the phone being delivered tomorrow but all the accessories showed up today. I can tell you the Seidio Dilex Galaxy S6 Edge+ holster and the DTEK60 Incipio Dual Pro case fit like a glove. Not sure if a magnet installed in the Seido case will do a sleep when in the holster but I will do some more testing once I get the phone. I did not read anywhere that the DTEK60 is similar to the BB devices when holstered and magnet is present. Anyone care to chime in on that side.