My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I replied the The BlackBerry DTEK 60. Of course she mentioned that I already have the Curve, Bold , Z30 and the Passport and if I was planning on selling any of the prior devices. All my BlackBerry's are in great shape, never naked and I plan to keep all of them. So, can't wait for my next BlackBerry, the DTEK 60,,, very excited.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 07:05 PM
    Congrats. I just placed an order this morning for a Christmas present for myself. I am coming back to BlackBerry from an iPhone 7 plus.
    12-03-16 07:18 PM
    Like me.. Some people collect cars, I collect phones. What's so wrong?
    12-03-16 08:14 PM
    Same here ever since I started . PlayBook -Z10-Z30-Leap-Classic-Passport-Priv and now I'm a proud owner of Dtek60 and next on list the Dtek70.
    Hey ,That gives me an idea, sync all my Blackberrys playing "Oh Christmas Tree" hanging on the tree.
    12-03-16 11:21 PM
    Mine should be here in a few days, but I'll be unwrapping her on Xmas morning. I don't know how to Droid, I figure gonna be a steep learning curve for me. Transition from Q10 to Passport was seamless, Passport to DTEK60 gonna be a whole new language but I'm excited

Posted via CB10 from my Phdesktop, the (square)  BlackBerry Passport
    12-04-16 12:04 AM
    Ya it is a learning experience, but that's the fun part. When I went from Passport to Priv I switched back and forth for 4 months until I accidentally spilt my Latte on my Passport. Kinda fogged up the top right hand corner a bit of screen so that was annoying, so I turned strictly to the Priv for my daily driver. Pull out my Passport once and awhile cause I like the form factor. Now I am using the Dtek60 mostly over the Priv because I gradually used the PKB less and less.
    I think that you will enjoy it, I sure am..
    12-04-16 03:32 AM
    Yea, I can't wait to try out something new plus using all the apps that are not working so well on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 01:01 PM
    Well I've had 6200, 7210, 8900, 9700, 9900, Z10, Q10, Z30, Leap and now a Dtek50. These were about half work devices and half personal. It only took about 4 days with my new '50 to really get comfortable moving through the new to me Android. Still fine tuning the notifications. My wife is currently moving from a Z30 to a Dtek60.
    12-05-16 01:28 AM
    My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I replied the The BlackBerry DTEK 60. Of course she mentioned that I already have the Curve, Bold , Z30 and the Passport and if I was planning on selling any of the prior devices. All my BlackBerry's are in great shape, never naked and I plan to keep all of them. So, can't wait for my next BlackBerry, the DTEK 60,,, very excited.

Posted via CB10
    Your wife sounds like my wife!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 02:39 PM
    Mine should be here in a few days, but I'll be unwrapping her on Xmas morning. I don't know how to Droid, I figure gonna be a steep learning curve for me. Transition from Q10 to Passport was seamless, Passport to DTEK60 gonna be a whole new language but I'm excited

Posted via CB10 from my Phdesktop, the (square)  BlackBerry Passport
    Here is my post on learning Android. I haven't completed the post as my phone arrived dead (antenna broken) waiting on the replacement. I'll update the post more when my phone arrives

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1091647

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 08:51 PM
    My wife told me that my DTEK60 arrived via UPS, yay, but I will now have to wait till Christmas!!! I feel like a kid again, counting the days, lol...

Posted via CB10
    nova_8 likes this.
    12-10-16 12:28 AM
    My husband has given up on me and my BlackBerry addiction lol. I am waiting for the PKB Android phone. Loving my Priv still. Was going to get the Dtek50 or Dtek60 for son. But he prefers his Leap.
    12-10-16 11:08 AM
    My husband has given up on me and my BlackBerry addiction lol. I am waiting for the PKB Android phone. Loving my Priv still. Was going to get the Dtek50 or Dtek60 for son. But he prefers his Leap.
    My wife has given up on me a long time ago , nothing to do with blackberry but radio, just have to take a walky talky or radio scanner on outings etc.
    12-10-16 11:14 AM
    My wife told me that my DTEK60 arrived via UPS, yay, but I will now have to wait till Christmas!!! I feel like a kid again, counting the days, lol...

Posted via CB10
    That's funny I felt the same way. That's why I bought the 60 for myself as an early Christmas present!
    12-10-16 01:42 PM
    Congrats. I just placed an order this morning for a Christmas present for myself. I am coming back to BlackBerry from an iPhone 7 plus.
    What? You have a good phone in iPhone 7.
    What's wrong with that?
    12-10-16 02:32 PM
    Happy christmas day enjoying detek blackberry

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 05:07 AM
    What? You have a good phone in iPhone 7.
    What's wrong with that?
    Just didn't like it and it wasn't for me. Really nice hardware. It felt really premium and solid.

There were a couple of things I did like about it, but overall just wasn't for me. I got really bored of the phone after only a month. Prefer the customization of android and the productivity of a BlackBerry.
    12-11-16 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD