Tried the pixle....nope.lousy speaker when it worked. Good otherwise but not very premium feeling. Then a one plus, s7, and a ZTE. I'm fortunate to buy for my company. The dtek 60 is a great all Round phone. All phones have their strong points but this phone does it all mostly and is the best looking.
    I'm proud to rock a blackberry. Again.
    04-07-17 01:53 PM
    "...this phone does it all mostly..."
    Now that's some clever word play! If only it had a physical keyboard!
    04-07-17 02:11 PM
    Well the truth is the truth. Lol
    If we're honest no phone can do it all, whatever the definition of that may be. I still use my classic with only native apps. So it great for what work process I need. But to be honest this dtek is a fine handset.
    04-07-17 02:19 PM
    Just curious, do yo buy for the whole company?, if you do, what percentage of the employees got Dtek phones? Just curious about BlackBerry Android phones acceptance on business clients. Once BlackBerry was number one now on a BYO world can we get back on a relevant place.
    04-07-17 03:03 PM
    That is an excellent question. !
    I have found most people only have knowledge of the highly advertised handsets: Samsung, LG, pixle, etc.
    When I was showing the dtek 60 around everyone fell in love with it. There were some iPhone faithful who ranted for a time but we jumped into blackberries ecosystem via enterprise and it is hands down, the best!
    Is it perfect, no nothing ever is , but it serves the corporate structure excellently!
    raseru03, FF22 and Gayle Lynn like this.
    04-08-17 07:30 AM
    And sorry to answers your question yes I do buy for our organization.
    04-08-17 07:31 AM
    Thanks, that's the way we Crackberrians can help BlackBerry. BlackBerry Mobile is doing a great job building great phones with good price, BlackBerry software is beautifully designed and easy to accept for BB10 faithful if they really give them the chance, Android users love how organized it is. Lately I've been transforming Galaxy phones from friends and family to the BlackBerry feel by installing BlackBerry Hub + Suite using Cobalt method and all of them fall in love right away, I just hope when the time to upgrade comes they choose to get the newest BlackBerry, but to made that happen BlackBerry Mobile need to get these phones to careers.

BTW CBK get this man a KEYone he has earned it.
    Or even better if BlackBerry Mobile people are reading the forums it's time to drop some Dteks and KEYones on the hands of people like him who buy for their companies, give them some love and they will give some love back to BlackBerry.
    OTCHRussell likes this.
    04-08-17 08:23 AM
    The key one was just a little far out at the time. I'll wait until I can get my hands on one and see what everyone thinks. We all do love the looks on clients faces when you inform them you are using a blackberry, and we all know the refrain; all together now, I did t know they still make blackberries?
    And honestly, if I found blackberries to be not worth using them, I would say so. But try one in your organization and you will see benefits. Anyone who complains to me finds themselves on a Windows phone. While a great platform with horrible app support, it's a great behavioral correction tool. ( disclaimer ; I have windows phones and use a lumia 950)
    04-09-17 04:17 PM
    You use Windows phones as a timeout. Lmfao!
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-09-17 10:10 PM
    That is an excellent question. !
    I have found most people only have knowledge of the highly advertised handsets: Samsung, LG, pixle, etc.
    When I was showing the dtek 60 around everyone fell in love with it. There were some iPhone faithful who ranted for a time but we jumped into blackberries ecosystem via enterprise and it is hands down, the best!
    Is it perfect, no nothing ever is , but it serves the corporate structure excellently!
    Glad to hear it. I'm working on a startup and if things go well we'll eventually provide business phones. It may not be my call by then but I fully plan to push for DTEK devices.
    04-14-17 11:05 AM
    Glad to hear that! Honestly the windows experience is not as bad as what people think. However it's disheartening to see the number of apps that are losing support for the platform. When I was judging and testing I really wanted to like the windows mobile. But the blackberry android fit the bill, everyone was happy to be on Droid and I didn't have to listen to the endless chatter about it.
    Buy the BlackBerry. And never look back.
    04-15-17 08:20 PM
    You use Windows phones as a timeout. Lmfao!
    More like punishment, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-16-17 02:06 PM
    Glad to hear that! Honestly the windows experience is not as bad as what people think. However it's disheartening to see the number of apps that are losing support for the platform. When I was judging and testing I really wanted to like the windows mobile. But the blackberry android fit the bill, everyone was happy to be on Droid and I didn't have to listen to the endless chatter about it.
    Buy the BlackBerry. And never look back.
    I tried a Windows Phone for a while, couldn't get rid of it fast enough, lol. But that's me I guess.

Armaan Gupta likes this.
    04-16-17 02:07 PM
    In regards to?
    04-16-17 02:08 PM
    In regards to?
    The user interface just was very counter-intuitive in a lot of the basic functions such as the phone app.

04-17-17 09:45 AM
    Yes I had noticed the same. Until and if the surface phone ever surfaces(ha!) Perhaps it will be a time to investigate .
    04-17-17 09:49 AM
    Tried the pixle....nope.lousy speaker when it worked. Good otherwise but not very premium feeling. Then a one plus, s7, and a ZTE. I'm fortunate to buy for my company. The dtek 60 is a great all Round phone. All phones have their strong points but this phone does it all mostly and is the best looking.
    I'm proud to rock a blackberry. Again.
    Which Oneplus device?? If it's the 3T I will have to disagree with you in the Dtek60 being the better all around phone.
    04-18-17 07:55 AM
    No the 3 t is a stellar device no doubt. But when you have to purchase and secure a number of devices, good phones like the 3t and others are not as easy to secure.
    That being said I'm sure there's a way. But with blackberry hardware, software and enterprise it's a hard to beat team.
    Not ever saying any phone is bad or unable to secure. But I'm coming from a large company needing top end security. Blackberry allows me to do that in one fell swoop. Before it was all piecemeal and full of holes.
    04-18-17 08:10 AM