So I ordered a gel shell last week ,and I still haven't received it ,so I would like to know if any stores in Toronto Canada sell the idol 4s and the gel shell cause it will fit the Dtek 60 thank
    12-10-16 06:15 AM
    The Idol 4S isn't technically available in Canada, so not very likely. The US has the Windows 10 version so you would have luck there but not in Canada.
    12-10-16 04:34 PM
    So I ordered a gel shell last week ,and I still haven't received it ,so I would like to know if any stores in Toronto Canada sell the idol 4s and the gel shell cause it will fit the Dtek 60 thank
    I am in Canada. I have the OEM BlackBerry soft shell case that came with the DTEK60 bundle from Crackberry here in Montreal. It's good, but does not completely cover the camera lens. The BlackBerry soft shell also covers up the rear vents on the speakers.

I ordered the "Incipio Detek60 DualPro case" in black from the U.S. I got it on cyber Monday at half price at 15$. It's very good; rubber inner layer and hard outer layer like an Otterbox, but without the bulk. Protects the rear 21MP rear camera lens completely. This case also does not cover up the rear vents of the speakers.

I also ordered the "Incipio Octane Pure clear case" for the Idol 4S. It fits the BlackBerry Dtek60 perfectly. It is one piece, and slightly flexible to snap on the device. It is slimmer than the DualPro, but robust and also completely protects the rear 21MP camera lens. It also does not cover up the rear speaker vents.

Note: Smudges do tend to appear on both the Incipio cases. Remember to wipe down your phone to prevent someone from "lifting" a finger print off the device to use your print to access your fingerprint scanner!
    12-11-16 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD