Just got Dtek60. Any issues with transferring data? Can I just "restore" from backed up file on computer? What is the best way to get all contacts, calendar events and pictures onto the 60? Verizon and ATT did not offer Dtek. Never had unlocked phone before, what do I need to do? Only works with ATT so switching from Verizon.
    03-06-17 09:42 AM
    No you can't restore from a LINK backup file.... can use other Back up applications (Ultimate Backup)

In BBW there is a Content Transfer App by BlackBerry designed to move much of your data from a BB10 device to an Android device.. Work pretty well, as long as you don't have 10's of thousands of contacts and messages you want to move.
    03-06-17 09:52 AM
    I used the content transfer app to go from my Z30 to my DTEK60 and it worked like a charm. It did have to delete some old texts because it could only move a certain number over, but it did give me a warning/notice when it did it. But everything else moved without an issue.
    03-09-17 03:44 PM