I recently moved from a BlackBerry PRIV where I really enjoyed using the Calculator - unit converter by zenUI ASUS computer inc. When I try to reinstall it or search for it on the Google Play store it says this version is not compatible with your device. Yet the description says available for anyone running Android 4.1 or higher. I sent an email to the development team about a week or two ago and still haven't heard anything back. I realize it is a free app so I am not really complaining but rather asking if maybe I did something wrong or if any other DTEK60 users who used to like the same calculator app have found an option just as good?
    01-09-17 09:56 AM
    nearly 5 stars: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=kr.sira.unit

There seems to be quite a number to choose from.
    01-09-17 12:58 PM
    Asus ZenUI calculator/converter installed without issues on my Dtek60. Maybe Play Store not recognising the phone correctly, or perhaps you are still logged in on another older Android device causing confusion to the store?
    01-09-17 01:56 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to see if I can find anything wrong with my Google account after work.
    01-09-17 02:15 PM
    Meanwhile....on BB10, the excellent included calculator has a unit converter built in... just saying.

Via Q5.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 10:05 PM
    Asus ZenUI Calculator - unit converter also shows as incompatible with my device. Also, when I search for the app, it does not appear. I had to drill down and finally found it. I wonder if it's a regional thing? I'm in Australia.

Downloaded the apk and it installed/ works without issue.
    Last edited by Thundrkiss; 01-10-17 at 04:48 AM.
    01-10-17 04:31 AM
    Asus ZenUI Calculator - unit converter also shows as incompatible with my device. Also, when I search for the app, it does not appear. I had to drill down and finally found it. I wonder if it's a regional thing? I'm in Australia.

I am in Canada. I logged into my Google account and removed some older devices and no luck. Of course those devices were on the account when using the PRIV and the app worked fine then.
    01-10-17 06:11 AM
    I use ClevCalc Calculator, does everything the BB10 one did and more. It's also free
    ErnieH likes this.
    01-10-17 06:17 AM
    Meanwhile....on BB10, the excellent included calculator has a unit converter built in... just saying.

Via Q5.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, wish that just migrated over, but oh well. Too many great things moving to BlackBerry android to go back now.
    01-10-17 11:21 AM

Thundrkiss where did you safely download the apk from?
    Thanks
    01-13-17 05:02 PM
    Wish we could download BlackBerry Calculator and BlackBerry Compass.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 10:24 AM
    Yeah, no luck here either. I couldn't find it in the play store until I search via desktop. It is not compatible.
    01-15-17 12:21 PM
    Thundrkiss where did you safely download the apk from?
    Thanks
    This looks ligit. Good so far.

ASUS Calculator 1.5.0.95_161014 beta APK Download by ASUS - APKMirror
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    01-15-17 12:23 PM
    Thank you, i have also installed the apk, on my priv, and it installed and works as it should. No permissions required.
    01-15-17 09:06 PM
    Thanks. Works on my Dtek 60
    01-15-17 10:15 PM
    I just wanted to share the feedback I received from the developer.

"Dear user,

Thank you for your support and sorry for this trouble.
    Due to hardware and software limitation, the AsusCalculator will not support non-Asus Device any more.
    We will send your feedback to our planning team*for further discussion.
    Thank you!"

In the meantime thanks for the apk links everyone.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    01-16-17 03:37 AM
    Thanks for that info, but gee ..... Maybe you need to write back and tell him that it works well on bb irrespective, lol.

I've now got zenui/asus: calculator, clock, file mgr, torch and weather app (which is accuweather).

I used the apk's for: weather, calculator, clock.

All apps work well, irrespective of whether i downloaded from playstore or apk.

(In fact, i started a thread in the priv forum re zenui apps on my priv.)
    01-16-17 03:51 AM
    Thanks for that info, but gee ..... Maybe you need to write back and tell him that it works well on bb irrespective, lol.

I've now got zenui/asus: calculator, clock, file mgr, torch and weather app (which is accuweather).

I used the apk's for: weather, calculator, clock.

All apps work well, irrespective of whether i downloaded from playstore or apk.

(In fact, i started a thread in the priv forum re zenui apps on my priv.)
    @Heavens1

how would you compare the ASUS Clock app vs the Google Clock app?

I'm not really liking the all blue interface and the alarms I set take up the entire screen and have to scroll down if I have more than like 3.
    06-05-17 11:11 AM
    I downloaded the latest 1.7 version from APKMirror and it works perfectly.. ASUS Calculator FTW!!! super easy, simple interface and VERY functional!!
    06-05-17 11:13 AM
    @Heavens1

how would you compare the ASUS Clock app vs the Google Clock app?

I'm not really liking the all blue interface and the alarms I set take up the entire screen and have to scroll down if I have more than like 3.
    I detested the google clock app, lol. I only use the asus app, and it suits my needs.

I can set whatever sound I like against each alarm or timer, (ive got all the BlackBerry alarms/notifiers), and it's very easy to use.

I just updated the apk today as a result of you mentioning it in the Calculator thread. 😀
    06-05-17 05:58 PM
    I detested the google clock app, lol. I only use the asus app, and it suits my needs.

I can set whatever sound I like against each alarm or timer, (ive got all the BlackBerry alarms/notifiers), and it's very easy to use.

I just updated the apk today as a result of you mentioning it in the Calculator thread. ������
    I tried and didn't like the ASUS clock app interface, unfortunately.

The google clock app, however just got an update today and it got rid of the all blue interface to a dark theme black background and grey/white font. It looks way better now!
    07-31-17 12:51 PM
    I tried and didn't like the ASUS clock app interface, unfortunately.

The google clock app, however just got an update today and it got rid of the all blue interface to a dark theme black background and grey/white font. It looks way better now!
    I've just tried it by setting the timer for 1 minute, but still can't create timer tone!

To me this app still sucks, lol.
    07-31-17 06:18 PM
    I've just tried it by setting the timer for 1 minute, but still can't create timer tone!

To me this app still sucks, lol.
    Create a timer tone or select a new one? U can select a new one by tapping on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and scrolling down to "Timer Tone" lol
    08-01-17 01:49 AM