Hey all,

Having decided to purchase a dtek60 outright I have been doing some research on sellers. Firstly, the bbstore wants a ridiculous $799 for it which there is no way I willing be paying considering I can get the device for $650 on ebay.

So I'm after advice any aussie BlackBerry lovers might have. Any advice where it can be purchased with reasonable delivery times ? (I'll be without a smartphones and relying on the famed Nokia e73).

I'd easily purchase on ebay but with some reviews I've read it's hard to know who you can trust to sell you quality product

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nel
    02-13-17 03:06 AM
    Hi Nel, I am based in Sydney and love my BlackBerry. Presently operating with the Passport but very tempted to consider the Merc. Sorry can't offer much about the DK60 as I always like the keyboard on BlackBerry. Regarding the BB Store, I have mostly heard negative reviews and please note they are NOT affiliated with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-17 03:19 AM
    Hi Nel, I am based in Sydney and love my BlackBerry. Presently operating with the Passport but very tempted to consider the Merc. Sorry can't offer much about the DK60 as I always like the keyboard on BlackBerry. Regarding the BB Store, I have mostly heard negative reviews and please note they are NOT affiliated with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Hey mate thanks for the reply. I was thinking of going down the passport route but I'm changing over from a note 5 and the camera is important to me as well as some android apps like whatsapp.

So you'd say go through ebay?
    02-13-17 03:35 AM
    Make sure you check out www.android-enjoyed.com first.
    02-13-17 04:16 AM
    Have you thought about a priv? I got mine for $529 from a melb mob, who it turns out work through a HK supplier.

Definitely do not recommend bb store in sydney, they are not bb affiliated, have appalling customer service and delivery times, and are spoken very poorly of on a number of sites.

Re the dtek60, best bet is clove UK, and you will find other aus threads re buying from clove.
    Anel Kapur likes this.
    02-13-17 05:12 AM
    Got mine from unlocked-mobiles UK, received within a few days via FedEx.
    02-13-17 06:51 AM
    How much was it from overseas with conversion rate etc

Posted via CB10
    Anel Kapur likes this.
    02-13-17 06:57 AM
    Bought in December for £370 which at time was around 600 AUD. At the time they were including rapid charger and BB silicone case.
    Anel Kapur likes this.
    02-13-17 07:13 AM
    02-13-17 07:16 AM