Spent a good chunk of cash and buy yourself a surface book, or a surface pro 4 (wait for the 5) and you will have a true tablet with power to stomp current iPad pro, next iPad pro and all the Android tablets, also it will last with an updated SO for the next 5 or whatever you want years
    That is a good idea actually! I bought a Dell XPS 10 tablet (Windows 8 RT) in 2013 and it is still supported with security updates for the OS. Because of my current workflow I use my smartphone and laptop. My tablet does see some use, but not as much because since I got the BlackBerry Z30 (the 5" screen at the time was massive at least for me) and now with the BlackBerry DTEK60 5.5". When I finally replace my laptop (Sony VAIO) I will probably go with a Microsoft tablet unless VAIO finally comes to Canada.
    05-11-17 10:20 AM
    That is a good idea actually! I bought a Dell XPS 10 tablet (Windows 8 RT) in 2013 and it is still supported with security updates for the OS. Because of my current workflow I use my smartphone and laptop. My tablet does see some use, but not as much because since I got the BlackBerry Z30 (the 5" screen at the time was massive at least for me) and now with the BlackBerry DTEK60 5.5". When I finally replace my laptop (Sony VAIO) I will probably go with a Microsoft tablet unless VAIO finally comes to Canada.
    Well, my best bet would be a KeyOne and a surface book at max specs (3000 usd IIRC) with 3 years of office 365 home (code license) and 3 years of Norton premium (code license also), and accessories for both K1 and Surface should be around 4500 usd or 5000 (maybe am exaggerating), but that combo will last without bother you for the next 3 years
    05-11-17 11:02 AM
    Well, my best bet would be a KeyOne and a surface book at max specs (3000 usd IIRC) with 3 years of office 365 home (code license) and 3 years of Norton premium (code license also), and accessories for both K1 and Surface should be around 4500 usd or 5000 (maybe am exaggerating), but that combo will last without bother you for the next 3 years
    Thanks! That sounds reasonable. I will keep that in mind when I go shopping.
    05-11-17 11:27 AM
    Benefit of getting dtek60 would be security patch updates and BlackBerry suite software including DTEK security. Rest will go to one plus 3t. You can download cobalts BlackBerry manager for your one plus 3t.
    05-31-17 11:59 PM
    Hello, I wanted to ask, since I'm about to stop using my Z30 due to the WA conditions on June 30th, I'm planning on getting the DTEK60 instead of the KeyOne, so I was wondering if someone could, please, tell me what is the operative system that the DTEK60 works with. Is it the Android Nougat? And if not. Are they planning to include it?

Thank you very much!

Maryah Shdid.
    06-03-17 01:16 AM
    If you are not fussed about having a physical keyboard, there's no point (in my opinion) in getting a KEYone.
    As for Nougat, nobody knows for sure if the Dtek phones (or Priv) will get it, but general thought is probably not.

My wife is looking to replace her Nokia Lumia which is creaking a bit. She likes the Nokia brand though, so we are waiting (still) to see the Nokia 6. (It's making the KEYone launch look speedy!)
    06-03-17 03:57 AM
31 12