I received the DTEK60 from the US very soon after it was released. I constantly read on here the excellent battery performance which the device I received didn't agree with. I got in touch with BB Support and they were great, told me to return for a refund. I then ordered with a UK local company to expedite delivery and I can now fully understand and appreciate what everyone was harping on about.

This battery is off the scale. I have done one full charge (+5 hours plugged in after reaching 100% during that same first charge). I took it off charge at 2200 last night. I have used it quite a bit this morning but still have 74% left with it stating 1 day and 15 hours left.

This is what I need for work and BlackBerry (or TCL) have done extremely well.

This is also my first Android device, admittedly a reluctant move but the phone app is an improvement over the Classic as are many other aspects. On the whole I am one happy BB owner and I have just enticed a long iPhone user over just by showing it and explaining it all to him.
    11-16-16 07:48 AM
    Glad it all worked out for you!
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-16-16 09:43 AM
    Could you please keep us updated about your usage and the battery life?
    Also, where can I find the DTEK60 in store in the UK? I would like to have one in my hand and see it before deciding on buying it. Car phone warehouse only has got a crappy PRIV dummy which isn't even turned on. Poor BlackBerry.

RichardAitch likes this.
    11-16-16 11:44 AM
    Also, where can I find the DTEK60 in store in the UK? I would like to have one in my hand and see it before deciding on buying it. Car phone warehouse only has got a crappy PRIV dummy which isn't even turned on. Poor BlackBerry.

Where to buy the BlackBerry DTEK60 in the UK | CrackBerry.com

The above link will show where you can buy a Blackberry DTEK60 in the UK. However I hope Selfridges and Carphone Warehouse might have a device to play around with.
    11-17-16 02:24 AM

First, I would recommend Clove.co.uk

Second, I'm still on from the first charge with 20 hours to go. Been beasting the phone - emails/ calls and web mainly. From 2200hrs 2 nights ago and still have enough to get me through today. Amazing.
    11-17-16 02:57 AM