Not sure if it just my phone, but I've noticed that messages in the hub are getting slow to open after I press on them. The options in the top right corner (file, delete and the three dots) take about four to five seconds to appear.

Anyone else notice this lag?
    MLDodier likes this.
    12-05-16 05:15 PM
    Noticed this with getting messages. With the screen off notifications don't show until the screen is on or phone unlocked. Also noticed my app try takes about 1-2 seconds to open after pressing it.
    12-05-16 05:35 PM
    Same here. It should be software problem.
    12-05-16 05:44 PM
    Noticed this with getting messages. With the screen off notifications don't show until the screen is on or phone unlocked. Also noticed my app try takes about 1-2 seconds to open after pressing it.
    Yeah hopefully the next update will fix this. But this is really the only complaint i have so that's a good thing i guess.
    12-05-16 05:44 PM
    8th thread on this issue and I don't blame anyone for opening a thread on this. Update made things worse.
    zephyr613 and david7saad like this.
    12-06-16 10:00 PM
    Same here. It should be software problem.
    Isn't an Android itself a software problem?
    12-07-16 06:38 AM
    A software update will fix this in the next os update.
    12-07-16 06:50 AM
    A software update will fix this in the next os update.
    They just pushed one this morning. Is this it? 86.2MB software update on my priv. Wondering if I should update...
    12-07-16 08:37 AM
    No the fix will likely be delivered in the Hub+ Services app, the Hub or some combination of both.

The whole team is aware and actively looking into the issue. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience as we work through the fix, and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause in the short term.
    12-07-16 02:43 PM
    No the fix will likely be delivered in the Hub+ Services app, the Hub or some combination of both.

The whole team is aware and actively looking into the issue. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience as we work through the fix, and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause in the short term.
    If it makes you feel any better, it's nice and fast on my Honor 8. But I only use it for email, so that might be it.
    12-07-16 03:07 PM

Hi Cody...thanks for looking into this bug for the community. While I am not suffering this bug, there is a new one that came with the latest Calendar update (version 1.4.1.12043). Now, for exchange calendars (I have 3 on my DTEK60), one can no longer edit one event in a series. Changes will not save. These events can be edited, however, using desktop Outlook and the change will immediately flow thru to the DTEK.
    12-07-16 03:28 PM
    Hi Cody...thanks for looking into this bug for the community. While I am not suffering this bug, there is a new one that came with the latest Calendar update (version 1.4.1.12043). Now, for exchange calendars (I have 3 on my DTEK60), one can no longer edit one event in a series. Changes will not save. These events can be edited, however, using desktop Outlook and the change will immediately flow thru to the DTEK.
    I passed along to the team, thanks.
    12-07-16 03:30 PM
    I passed along to the team, thanks.
    Many thanks
    12-07-16 03:37 PM
    Hey Codi... as always, thanks for the feedback... I wonder though, have you guys found the reason of the delay? Just curious...

12-07-16 04:54 PM
    I had no idea that a post of mine would be read by someone who could actually help solve the problem!
    12-07-16 10:17 PM
    Hey Codi... as always, thanks for the feedback... I wonder though, have you guys found the reason of the delay? Just curious...
    Yes I believe we have found the root cause and got a fix in tonight. Testing tomorrow and then if all goes according to plan, pushing the fix out soon after.
    12-08-16 12:16 AM
    Yes I believe we have found the root cause and got a fix in tonight. Testing tomorrow and then if all goes according to plan, pushing the fix out soon after.
    Can you also check why does sms not accept any swipe function in the hub ?

I have redmi note 3 and tried both native as well as hangout to check if it is working however it isn't.
    12-08-16 12:43 AM
    Is it me, or the update of a couple of days ago solved the problem? I see a clear improvement in performance in the hub now...
    12-09-16 04:26 PM
    Sir, just to report back, with the update pushed out about two days ago, or yesterday, I see a clear improvement in hub performance now... keep monitoring but thanks and great job!

Last edited by gallopiton; 12-09-16 at 05:02 PM.
    12-09-16 04:27 PM
    I had no idea that a post of mine would be read by someone who could actually help solve the problem!
    No kidding. This kind of listening is really encouraging....
    12-10-16 09:54 AM
    Yes it is. The best thing is that the update really fixed the issue.
    12-10-16 06:18 PM