Come on....i have had Verizon BlackBerry slabs since the Storm1 and 2 and never needed a keyboard with my Priv. Why even bother building is this phone that few want. We're is my Dtek60 for Verizon?

Craziness.
    11-24-16 06:37 AM
    BlackBerry didn't build the dtek60
    11-24-16 07:03 AM
    Neva

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 07:12 AM
    Come on....i have had Verizon BlackBerry slabs since the Storm1 and 2 and never needed a keyboard with my Priv. Why even bother building is this phone that few want. We're is my Dtek60 for Verizon?

Craziness.
    It's more Verizon doesn't want this phone
    11-24-16 10:20 AM
    Time to jump ship from Verizon or try another brand. Verizon is dead with blackberry
    11-24-16 10:44 AM

Craziness.
    I mean, all US carriers are essentially dead with BlackBerry. It's not as if AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint are selling them except what's left over. In fact, Verizon is the only one selling anything, the Priv.

BlackBerry unlocked devices are compatible with US GSM networks. That said, you can't get DTEK50 or DTEK60 support at AT&T or T-Mobile or insurance, etc...so luckily when you buy direct BlackBerry has what I've found to be great 24/7 support for the first year, at least for DTEK50 and DTEK60.

So completely agree with jumping from Verizon for more reasons than BlacKBerry, but I wouldn't say AT&T or T-Mobile supports BlackBerry...its more they allow by GSM LTE Bands default or call it what you will. They just recognize it as an "Unrecognized Android Device" and it just works.

But yeah...to your point it's been said a million times. Verizon has a very old network and phones need to be specifically made for them. So it works both ways, they need to want the phone and then BlackBerry would need to enter agreement to have the devices manufactured for Verizon.

Only exception I really see is Google Pixel being the Verizon exclusive. So demand must have been thought to be high maybe based on Nexus sales without carrier support?

But even Pixel is completely unlocked and works on CDMA or GSM, so you can order from Google and choose your network or buy from like a Best Buy full retail and use any carrier SIM.

My advice, go GSM...for the time being you're almost assured to get any device working.
    11-24-16 12:52 PM
    i dont know for sure but at least we know there is a CDMA version of the IDOL so it must be possible. just needs the blackberry security version of Android OS
    11-24-16 01:10 PM
    i dont know for sure but at least we know there is a CDMA version of the IDOL so it must be possible. just needs the blackberry security version of Android OS
    Exactly
    12-08-16 04:09 PM
    If Verizon does not place an order for phones from Blackberry, there is nothing we can do. Verizon has the sale numbers of the different blackberry devices that they carried in the past and they make a business decision on what devices they sell.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 10:21 PM
    bestbuy has new BlackBerry for Verizon. now we need a CDMA slab
    06-18-17 05:02 AM
    bestbuy has new BlackBerry for Verizon. now we need a CDMA slab
    If Verizon doesn't come out with VoLTE first.
    06-18-17 11:28 AM
    If Verizon doesn't come out with VoLTE first.
    Verizon just released a lte only feature phone, so the time is here.
    06-18-17 12:51 PM