Hello guys,

I need a bit of help. Just got my second DTEK60 in three months (lost the first one during a wild drinking night and could never locate it again) and a really annoying issue is repeating itself. My Facebook Birthdays are not syncing to the Blackberry calendar app.

I tried going to the app's settings and setting it up there after including the Facebook account on Hub. Got the message that only one FB account is allowed. Deleted the FB account and tried to insert it first directly on the calendar app. Nothing...

Tried going to my "Events" page on FB and clicking on "Birthdays" on the bottom right sidebar to get the link to the actual calendar that supposedly would make it able for the calendar app to "sign up" to the calendar. No such luck. When I do it for the events, I can get them showing on my calendar, but never the birthdays.

All apps updated to the latest versions.

Do someone has any idea that can help me out? I'm too used to BB10 (turned away this January from my trusty Z30) and the almost flawless integration of everything on my calendar.

Thanks in advance guys! All the best!
    03-22-17 10:50 PM
    Facebook no longer syncs birthdays with calendar. It'll only work if your Facebook friends' birthdays were previously synced with an email account before they dropped that service. If so, any new friend you make on Facebook will not be added to your calendar.
    03-25-17 12:59 PM
    And why would they drop that? That's the **** that pisses me off about BlackBerry and the **** that as a BlackBerry user, I've come to love. How infuriating.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-25-17 03:52 PM
    And why would they drop that? That's the **** that pisses me off about BlackBerry and the **** that as a BlackBerry user, I've come to love. How infuriating.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    Has really nothing to do with BlackBerry, that was Facebook's call. Facebook has made many questionable moves in recent time. I find it to be the worst form of social media today actually, hardly ever use it.
    03-30-17 12:35 PM
    All of the apps are supposedly pulling out of bb10. I mean, does it really Take anything to just leave the damn apps alone for those of us that actually need them as is?

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 03:21 PM
    All of the apps are supposedly pulling out of bb10. I mean, does it really Take anything to just leave the damn apps alone for those of us that actually need them as is?

Posted via CB10 Passport
    As mentioned above it has nothing to do with BlackBerry and is all on facebook. They dropped support for all other calender apps, not just BlackBerry...
    04-16-17 06:09 AM