320flyboy320, did you get both front and back skins? Would you still be able to put on a screen protector with the front skin? It didn't look like the front skin covered the screen.
    Slickraps always cover the front and back, I believe.
    Cheers
    02-02-17 01:04 AM
    And of course if you don't like it... take it off!
    02-02-17 09:24 AM
    The best case is the DualPro by Incipio and they do make it for the Dtek60 now so u don't have to use the Idol 4 version. I ordered ,in from the incipio US website
    Roadie29 and tonythecanuck like this.
    02-02-17 11:24 AM
    The best case is the DualPro by Incipio and they do make it for the Dtek60 now so u don't have to use the Idol 4 version. I ordered ,in from the incipio US website
    Was the black available when you ordered? Unfortunately they sold out of black.
    robin11 likes this.
    02-02-17 12:58 PM
    Black was the first colour they made available then came the grey as I bought when they first launched the DTEK version.
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    02-02-17 08:11 PM
    Yeah I ordered black that was 2 weeks ago though
    02-02-17 08:54 PM
    Yeah The black is the prettiest, imo.
    02-03-17 03:56 AM
    You have a link? Incipio makes great stuff.
    02-03-17 09:59 AM
    Yeah, incipio and Spigen make the best cases, imo.
    02-05-17 12:36 PM
    Received an IMAK Cowboy Stand Back Hard Cover Skin Case for my DTEK60. Comes included with screen protector. Paid AUD $11 from Ebay. The rear lip gives enough clearance to prevent the camera from making contact. All corners of the phone also protected.

Attachment 415247Attachment 415246Attachment 415248
    Bought a blue IMAK case....minimal but very nice as far as low profile cases go. Nicely textured. Good hand feel and grippy.
    02-06-17 05:52 PM
    That looks nice and grippy. I like.
    02-06-17 08:44 PM
    Black was the first colour they made available then came the grey as I bought when they first launched the DTEK version.
    I bought both the black and the grey Incipio cases. This way I can mix and match the inner silicone core with the outer hard shell (black on grey or grey in black)!
    02-08-17 06:12 AM
    Smart. Gotta coordinate!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    02-08-17 08:15 AM
    I bought both the black and the grey Incipio cases. This way I can mix and match the inner silicone core with the outer hard shell (black on grey or grey in black)!
    Can you share a photo with us?

Cheers
    02-08-17 08:38 AM
    Does anyone know where you can purchase a Incipio Dual Pro in Black... The only place I can seemed to find it is a place from Germany on ebay... Their website shows as "Out of stock" Also, anyone using it with a holster like maybe a Sedio model that works with the case and phone. I had to do that with my Z30... Otterbox case and Samsung Sedio spring holster. Thanks for the help...
    02-08-17 10:02 AM
    02-08-17 10:10 AM
    Also showing out of stock, talked with them and they stated should ship on 2/13 but not guaranteed. I got the following response from Incipio:

"Thank you for your email. The DualPro for BlackBerry DTEK60 in Black should be available in 3-4 weeks' time. Unfortunately, we do not have a definitive timetable for this item's restock."

Crazy!!
    02-08-17 01:13 PM
    Best case I've has. Tried the booklet one from BB, but does not work for me when driving.
    The Incipio is a good case.
    02-10-17 03:44 PM
    Incipio Dualpro Black is now available via their website! Did order mine as well.
    trittandon likes this.
    02-12-17 07:22 PM
    Can you share a photo with us?

Cheers
    Here is the Incipio grey shell with the black inner silicone shell:
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases for the DTEK60-32948.jpg  
    02-13-17 08:55 AM
    Nice. I've had a few Incipio cases in my day. Always solid.
    02-13-17 09:04 AM
    Nice. I've had a few Incipio cases in my day. Always solid.
    Yes, I have three Incipio cases for the Dtek60, and they are all excellent.
    02-13-17 10:02 AM
    Incipio Case for Alcatel Idol 4S - Octane Pure - Color Clear/Black
    fits pretty well.
    Attachment 412172
    Attachment 412173Attachment 412174Attachment 412175Attachment 412176
    Sorry, I know this thread is old, but maybe someone has figured this out...

So the octane pure only covers the camera lens because it doesn't fit around it. There's a noticeable gap between the case and the phone. Has anyone tried making the hole bigger to actually fit around the camera? And if so, does it still stop the camera from touching when you lay the device on its back?
    02-15-17 06:22 PM
    I ordered both the Octane and Dual Pro from Incipio directly* not knowing which I would prefer. Received them earlier today, and having tried both, I agree with the consensus: Dual Pro is superior.

If there is any difference in bulk between the Dual Pro and Octane, it is minor. Furthermore, the Octane only protects the camera better than the BlackBerry case because the cutout doesn't fit properly around the camera bump. If you look up toward the camera from the fingerprint scanner cutout, you will see that the case isn't sitting flush on the back. It also makes a little gap around the top of the fingerprint scanner, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of crud were to accumulate it there over the long haul.

General fit aside, I like the feel of the Dual Pro better (personal preference), and the screen seems to sit more flush with the sides -- even more so than the original BlackBerry TPU case. The camera bump is only recessed about a mm in this case, so I don't think you can get full protection and go much thinner. I feel confident thunking the phone down as heavily as I want, and sliding it around on a desk thereafter -- things I certainly didn't feel comfortable doing with the original case.

I've got a spare Octane case if anyone thinks it would be right for them

*Word of caution on shipping: I selected express, and it took just as long as regular, so don't bother. Also, I'm in Canada and had to pay duty upon delivery, so watch out for that.
    Thank you! That's what I was looking for. Returning my octane for a dual pro.
    Roadie29 and tonythecanuck like this.
    02-15-17 07:05 PM
    Thank you! That's what I was looking for. Returning my octane for a dual pro.
    I like both the clear Octane and the Dual Pro cases.

The clear Octane case shows off the BlackBerry logo on my Dtek60 on the back. I find the clear Octane case provides good protection with minimum thickness. It also protects the camera bump.

The DualPro does provide better protection since it has both a hard outer shell and cushioning inner silicone shell. Both the camera and fingerprint scanner are well protected with minimum thickness. Only drawback is that the BlackBerry logo is hidden. There is also some space around the fingerprint scanner for dirt to get in.

I have both the black and grey DualPro cases, so I can mix and match the colours.

In sum, the DualPro is a good bet since it provides maximum protection with minimal thickness, and it's good looking!
    02-17-17 06:16 AM
182 ... 45678